User Tag List

First 123

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    In my experience of talking with Victor about politics, I can see him if he were an American beaming all of the liberals to Mars, instead.
    The term you need here is "Whig" and he is a dyed in the wool "Tory". The political world he lives in died sometime around 1812-14 A.D.

I picture Victor posting in a white powered, expertly coiffed bag wig, wearing a fine scarlet coat and buff colored short clothes (he's clearly no sans culotte)---- but I don't know if he's wearing high-topped Hessians, with tops fasionably turned down or fine worsted stockings and smartly polished black shoes with silver buckles. I don't know what time of day he's posting at for him.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Army View Post
    I love watching Victor post. He's like that guy on the L train who wears antennae and keeps asking for money to repair his spaceship so he can beam all the Republicans to Mars.
    I love you.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    The term you need here is "Whig" and he is a dyed in the wool "Tory". The political world he lives in died sometime around 1812-14 A.D.

I picture Victor posting in a white powered, expertly coiffed bag wig, wearing a fine scarlet coat and buff colored short clothes (he's clearly no sans culotte)---- but I don't know if he's wearing high-topped Hessians, with tops fasionably turned down or fine worsted stockings and smartly polished black shoes with silver buckles. I don't know what time of day he's posting at for him.
    ha ha ha

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    What I'm not really sure of is why the NFP-nut gallery shows up to shower Victor in compliments no matter how inane his posts are.

WOW I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANT BUT THE LANGUAGE SOUNDED PROFOUND OMG IT'S PRETTY

sigh
    to quote fellow enfp Dr. Suess

"I like nonsense - it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living. It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope... and that enables you to laugh at all of life's realities. " - Dr Seuss

that might have something to do with it...not saying it's all nonsense...but it has a way of waking up the braincells that i sometimes like...
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison