User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ISTx

Default Ouija Board experiences

Got any?

No personal experiences but I've heard some stories. Leads to alot of questions about the afterlife, if the experiences are true as opposed to delusional/fake experiences.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

I had a Oujia board. My brother had his friends over and they kept fooling around. I told them not to fool around like that. Anyhow there was 3 including my brother over. One of his friends asked are we going to die in a joking manner and of course it said yes. I took the board from them after that. Later, my mom threw it away while I was out.

Well a few weeks later one of them got shot by his older brother that was strung out on some drugs. I don't remember if it was the one that asked the question. I was in complete shock about it. He was just here acting silly, talking, and stuff.

My brother died about a year later. Could it have been due to that Oujia board? I don't know. It could have been other circumstances.

Anyhow your told not to mess around with it while alone etc.. I have found some online. Highly doubt they are accurate, but Ziriya and the Studio Why Halloween Card is a trip.. You can find them here.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

Phantonym

I've never had any experience with it myself. I don't really believe in stuff like that. But if others do, so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eiddy View Post
    I have found some online. Highly doubt they are accurate, but Ziriya and the Studio Why Halloween Card is a trip.. You can find them here.

Well, now I have experiences. The online thingy gave me gibberish and a "No". Oh no, I'm doomed. Still don't believe in stuff like that...

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

No experience myself, but in the pagan community it has a shady rep. Not for newbees or wannabes. Apparently it can work but is not exactly the safest tool as you don't exactly control what you attract nor is it always easy to get rid of, from what I've been told.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    No experience myself, but in the pagan community it has a shady rep. Not for newbees or wannabes. Apparently it can work but is not exactly the safest tool as you don't exactly control what you attract nor is it always easy to get rid of, from what I've been told.
    Exactly, it can open a door that cannot be closed. I was deep into all of that years ago. I still use tarot, they show me what I am feeling on a much deeper level. Of course, we should know how to take care of them and properly cleanse them from readings, proper storage and so on..

My dad was Wiccan for many years, not sure now, but I have also had a strange fascination with many things of an unknown origin. I have plenty more sites, but I am sure you can find anything you are looking for with a simple Google search.
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

heart on fire

When I was 13, the Ouija board said I wouldn't marry until I was 59.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    When I was 13, the Ouija board said I wouldn't marry until I was 59.
    LOL has it worked yet?
    Johari / Nohari

Independent Director

heart on fire

I got married at 21.

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

What a prediction, it was off by... oh a couple of years. hehehe
    Johari / Nohari

Independent Director