Personal goals that continue to be challenging:
Look back at life with the knowledge that
1. I made the most of my own potential
2. I lived my life with honesty and kindness
3. I lived my life, the life I had and not the one I wanted
What Jeno said resonated with me as well - I feel like I achieved the goals I had set for myself by 30. This leaves me on auto-pilot as well except I'm pretty dissatisfied with it. I don't feel a sense of achievement at my end but more a sense of complacency and loss of purpose. This year has been one of constant questioning, a natural place to be, I guess when defining a new set of goals.
For the future, some that are emerging are:
1. Take on less at work and enjoy what I do more
2. Travel to a new country every year
3. Lead a more active life
4. Write the novel
5. Develop better self-discipline
Will likely come back and add more...