half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    i am a victim of women like you overlooking me for that other bastard that comes off so STP-ish. That's why i dress with more flashier clothes before attending social functions that my intuition tells me women like you will also be attending Problem is, women in general are intuitive as well. They're usually on to me and my tricky shananigans that attempt to tease the senses. Thus, i end up hangin around STx chicks because they draw me in due to not being so intuitive and keen to my strategy.

A little too much information there^ Oops
    I can only imagine that we are "on to you" due to your choice of flashy clothing. Please, please post pics. Pleeeease.

(although it is comforting to know that I am actually someone's type )

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Naw, I think the generalisations are too much. Not fitting in with society’s norms is one thing but masculine/feminine energy doesn’t really fit from my experience, if anything I’d say Male NFs and female NTs are neutral more than masculine or feminine.

I don’t consider myself masculine in actions, even when I'm assertive it's not in a masculine manner. The types just don't fit with traditional expectations of behaviour according to their gender. Plue the INFJ woman I know is not feminine at all in the sense of being soft and/or passive.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Your avatar still makes me hot
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    epic

CREATIVITY OCCURS AT THE FRINGES OF SOCIETY
    because it is in the intersticial and/or external spaces that new consciousness is formed.

so, people with a more "intuitive" bent (according to typc-talk) are more likely to see through/around things and perceive the ways society and culture ingrains us with traditional ideals - including ones that involve structured aspects of what is the feminine or masculine. these insights allows greater cognitive and emotional freedom to explore new perspectives and accept ones that may not be in sync with what others deem as acceptable expressions of sexuality. this really applies to almost all creative+intelligent+self-sufficient,etc individuals who explore the myriad facets of character and self-expression.

it's easy to fall prey into these generalizations because people use representative heuristics (mental shortcuts whereby people classify themselves and others according to how similar it is to a 'typical' concept) far more than they use base rate information, which would be quite impossible to calculate in regards to self-perception, since a person cannot be completely objective. so if i were to say "as a ____ you are this and this" and you are able to easily recall a few instances where you did behave in this manner, you are likely to agree with me instead of going beyond the representative heuristic, because we have aligned ourselves now to a new self-schema. blah blah blah i can go on but i'm just rambling now

basically, pioneers of change and individualists are more likely to be multi-faceted in many areas, including sexual identity

oh and "penetrating masculine intellect"? "strangely vulnerable"? those phrases demonstrate severe biases

MBTI
    epic

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Naw, I think the generalisations are too much. Not fitting in with society’s norms is one thing but masculine/feminine energy doesn’t really fit from my experience, if anything I’d say Male NFs and female NTs are neutral more than masculine or feminine.
    oh, just read this. yea. basically this. +1

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I think that what you tagged as applying to ENTPs deals with all EXTX people and what you tagged as applying to INFJ applies to all IXFX people.

Or rather to just T's in general and F's in general.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    ENTP's and INFJ's are balanced sexually. However, INFJ's possess a characteristic orientation toward feminine energy while ENTP's possess a characteristic orientation toward masculine energy; each while remaining balanced.

INFJ Female: INFJ females are very feminine, more traditionally feminine than other types. But, they also possess a penetrating masculine intellect. (Tertiary Ti?)

INFJ Male: INFJ males sometimes seem to possess a soft feminine energy in the way they approach people, but in other respects are very strong and masculine.

ENTP Male: ENTP males seem to possess a masculine mode of thought and can seem extra masculine, but are also strangely vulnerable and feminine in some respects.

ENTP Female: ENTP females possess a masculine energy in the way they are direct and assertive, but they share this same vulnerability.

Out of the four types, I think the INFJ male and the ENTP female have the most difficult time in that their primary energy runs counter to the traditional roles of the sexes. The female being the passive receiver and softer, while the male is the more assertive element. Since ENTP women are more assertive, this can be off-putting to some men. Similarly with INFJ men, as they tend to take a more passive role.

Your thoughts?
    Do you have a source for this information? Just wondering.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post

I don’t consider myself masculine in actions, even when I'm assertive it's not in a masculine manner. The types just don't fit with traditional expectations of behaviour according to their gender. Plue the INFJ woman I know is not feminine at all in the sense of being soft and/or passive.
    yeah the infjs i know are feminine but certainly no more than most women i know and certainly less than some.

i just really don't think masculinity/femininity is type related.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I hate masculine woman thats why I try hard to be an asshole for the woman
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I'm far from masculine but in writing I tend to get confusion about my gender, especially with my old avatar.