• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Double Digits

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I keep seeing double digit numbers, in particular 33.

I've been seeing these numbers for several years. The link describes 333 as the decision or change number.

33,333 or 33:33
This number offers you a choice. Within it you are not allowed to straddle the razor blade fence of indecision. The trinity is the holiness within all of your choices. Your body, mind, spirit in agreement for your Soul's evolution. Connection with the wisdom of the Oversoul. Seeing the sacredness in all of your choices no matter what the outcome.
Is this more about perception, I figured, change is happening, new governments etc yet I keep seeing the numbers. Internet numbers, television numbers, car numbers, street numbers, clocks, totally everywhere, when I happen to glance up and it just happens.

Does this happen to anyone else? Do you see numbers? :D

Helios

MBTI Type
INTP
I keep seeing double digit numbers, in particular 33.

I've been seeing these numbers for several years. The link describes 333 as the decision or change number.

Is this more about perception, I figured, change is happening, new governments etc yet I keep seeing the numbers. Internet numbers, television numbers, car numbers, street numbers, clocks, totally everywhere, when I happen to glance up and it just happens.

Does this happen to anyone else? Do you see numbers? :D

Is the article you link to a parody?

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Could be, I liked it enough to explain away some stuff, amused me a little to be honest. Since I focus more on what I see then the subconscious sees what it wants to see I suppose, the subconscious projects what patterns are manifest in the back corner of the psyche. And then that can be interpreted however anyone wants. I thought the article is cute. When the perception happens for awhile gets me reflective, is there rational behind the process or is it just irrational ideas.