User Tag List

Thread: Double Digits

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Default Double Digits

I keep seeing double digit numbers, in particular 33.

I've been seeing these numbers for several years. The link describes 333 as the decision or change number.

33,333 or 33:33
    This number offers you a choice. Within it you are not allowed to straddle the razor blade fence of indecision. The trinity is the holiness within all of your choices. Your body, mind, spirit in agreement for your Soul's evolution. Connection with the wisdom of the Oversoul. Seeing the sacredness in all of your choices no matter what the outcome.
    Is this more about perception, I figured, change is happening, new governments etc yet I keep seeing the numbers. Internet numbers, television numbers, car numbers, street numbers, clocks, totally everywhere, when I happen to glance up and it just happens.

Does this happen to anyone else? Do you see numbers?

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    I keep seeing double digit numbers, in particular 33.

I've been seeing these numbers for several years. The link describes 333 as the decision or change number.

Is this more about perception, I figured, change is happening, new governments etc yet I keep seeing the numbers. Internet numbers, television numbers, car numbers, street numbers, clocks, totally everywhere, when I happen to glance up and it just happens.

Does this happen to anyone else? Do you see numbers?
    Is the article you link to a parody?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Could be, I liked it enough to explain away some stuff, amused me a little to be honest. Since I focus more on what I see then the subconscious sees what it wants to see I suppose, the subconscious projects what patterns are manifest in the back corner of the psyche. And then that can be interpreted however anyone wants. I thought the article is cute. When the perception happens for awhile gets me reflective, is there rational behind the process or is it just irrational ideas.