User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I expect them to notice the ass kissing while the benevolent commenter returns to sidelines and cedes the floor to the talented kisser.

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I just assume all INTP's secretly want to have ENTP powers.
    It seems you're even more astray than I suspected.
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacuss View Post
    I expect them to notice the ass kissing while the benevolent commenter returns to sidelines and cedes the floor to the talented kisser.
    You being the INTP you are I will take it for the compliment it is.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

(_|_) + -ing all around.
    You haven't noticed this? He pulls this horseshit like once every month or so, buttering up the feelers as best as he can. That way the probability of sticking his sleezy italian sausage into any arbitrary, clueless F pussy is maximized! He's pretty smart.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Good call. INTPs don't know sarcasm.
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    You haven't noticed this? He pulls this horseshit like once every month or so, buttering up the feelers as best as he can. That way the probability of sticking his sleezy italian sausage into any arbitrary, clueless F is maximized! He's pretty smart.
    Well, yes, but this time it was a twofer. He did, after all, in conversing with an intj suggest that INTJs are more mature than most Ts. The combination was too much.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Our feeling is what initially motivates us (even over and over again). Not our thinking. Example: What motivates one to get their ass out the door to train for something even dinky like a 5K? Feeling. When that person works up to a half marathon, then the science of it all kicks in. And, lets say, that person has a let down. What motivates them to bring themself to another level or at least to the point they were before their let down? Feeling. Then, somewhere in there, that person does take themself to another level. What motivated that? Feeling. Assume after all that, that same person either burns out or takes a hiatus. What calls that person back to the street to huff and puff yet again? With this example, thinking does make one a better runner where feeling doesn't, in that thinking is used to calculate breathing, schedule, proper shoe, repeat distance, anything coached....and i venture to say...the physical pain involved, believe it or not. However, it's feeling that gets the ass out the door

synarch....are you having a midlife crisis man?
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    You haven't noticed this? He pulls this horseshit like once every month or so, buttering up the feelers as best as he can. That way the probability of sticking his sleezy italian sausage into any arbitrary, clueless F pussy is maximized! He's pretty smart.
    That is called projection.

I would have to be not only intelligent and strategic, but also a damn inspired liar. In your favor, though, I do want to be loved, which does require that I love others.

Good call. INTPs don't know sarcasm.

MBTI
    ENTP

Well, yes, but this time it was a twofer. He did, after all, in conversing with an intj suggest that INTJs are more mature than most Ts. The combination was too much.
    In my experience, INTJ's are the most solid, mature and well-developed NT's.

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    Our feeling is what initially motivates us (even over and over again). Not our thinking. Example: What motivates one to get their ass out the door to train for something even dinky like a 5K? Feeling. When that person works up to a half marathon, then the science of it all kicks in. And, lets say, that person has a let down. What motivates them to bring themself to another level or at least to the point they were before their let down? Feeling. Then, somewhere in there, that person does take themself to another level. What motivated that? Feeling. Assume after all that, that same person either burns out or takes a hiatus. What calls that person back to the street to huff and puff yet again? With this example, thinking does make one a better runner where feeling doesn't, in that thinking is used to calculate breathing, schedule, proper shoe, repeat distance, anything coached....and i venture to say...the physical pain involved, believe it or not. However, it's feeling that gets the ass out the door

synarch....are you having a midlife crisis man?
    +1 stain.

As for the second part, my entire life has felt like a mid-life crisis.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    In my experience, INTJ's are the most solid, mature and well-developed NT's.
    Ah, well- far be it from me to disabuse you of this fanciful (if temporally convenient notion) of INTJs and their maturity with feelings.

MBTI
    ENTP

Ah, well- far be it from me to disabuse you of this fanciful (if temporally convenient notion) of INTJs and their maturity with feelings.
    I guess using ASCII and smiley representations to suggest ass-kissing is mature? SmileyMan illustrated in this little thread more maturity than I have seen from you. Though, who knows how you guys differ in age, etc.