User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Openminded people are also closedminded when you think about it.

They will not deviate from accepting.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Personally, I'd expect an open-minded person to just accept the free knowledge and use it to improve future trials.

But no, Se has physical dominance to establish. ("You're an idiot", "You're dismissed", "You're trolling". Carry on reading the immediate surface meaning, cause if it ain't right there jumpin' out at ya, it ain't happenin', right?)

If you want to discover greater depth of open-mindedness, my Ni-inferior little friend, I'd recommend that you check your S-ego at the door and stop interpreting everything as a call to arms.

EDIT: "You're not impressing anyone, least of all me." This is so telling. You're saying, "you're not making an immediate impression upon anyone in a concrete way, so why bother?"

And that's just the problem!
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Personally, I'd expect an open-minded person to just accept the free knowledge and use it to improve future trials.

But no, Se has physical dominance to establish. ("You're an idiot", "You're dismissed", "You're trolling". Carry on reading the immediate surface meaning, cause if it ain't right there jumpin' out at ya, it ain't happenin', right?)

If you want to discover greater depth of open-mindedness, my Ni-inferior little friend, I'd recommend that you check your S-ego at the door and stop interpreting everything as a call to arms.

EDIT: "You're not impressing anyone, least of all me." This is so telling. You're saying, "you're not making an immediate impression upon anyone in a concrete way, so why bother?"

And that's just the problem!
    And the bruised ego surfaces. You can bring more to the plate - I asked for that in the opening question as well. I've dismissed you once - I'm done debating with you.
    ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Are you not picking up any relevant points from this?

Do you need it spelled out for you in plain ESTP language?

READ.BETWEEN.THE.LINES

If you want to be more open-minded, you need to stop doing precisely what you're doing now.

I'm illustrating the solution to the very issue you asked about, and you don't even notice it because Se has already picked up on "HE'S TRYING TO TALK SHIT" and gone into defensive mode, and so you're erroneously assuming that nothing I say has any value or applicability to the goal you seek.

And this is why you struggle with open-mindedness.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

Are you not picking up any relevant points from this?

Do you need it spelled out for you in plain ESTP language?

READ.BETWEEN.THE.LINES

If you want to be more open-minded, you need to stop doing precisely what you're doing now.

I'm illustrating the solution to the very issue you asked about, and you don't even notice it because Se has already picked up on "HE'S TRYING TO TALK SHIT" and gone into defensive mode, and so you're erroneously assuming that nothing I say has any value or applicability to the goal you seek.

And this is why you struggle with open-mindedness.
    You're persistance leaves me to stick you on block. Before i do -
    You are the one reading between the lines. I have no desire to be open minded. I made that choice a long time ago. Being close minded isn't a bad thing either - only certain intellectual fanatics have a stigma against it.

My GOAL, is to figure other people out. People imposing their pretentious bullshit is one of the reasons why. Consider yourself blocked.
    ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

lol wow.

So you have no interest in open-mindedness?

And yet you think you can figure other people out with any meaningful context?

Se-riffic, you are amazing. <3

Take note, everybody--this is the guy who was just a moment ago busy telling you all what it looks like when someone demonstrates how to be an idiot.

He must be the finest judge.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

N = Open-minded.

/ideology

Quote Originally Posted by FC3S View Post
    To people who are halfway intelligent on this forum
    Oh, intelligent people? Never mind, then. I'm an F.

/all lame MBTI jokes

Enneagram
    9w8

lol wow.

So you have no interest in open-mindedness?

And yet you think you can figure other people out with any meaningful context?

Se-riffic, you are amazing. <3

Take note, everybody--this is the guy who was just a moment ago busy telling you all what it looks like when someone demonstrates how to be an idiot.

He must be the finest judge.
    All right, honest question:

The other person's good or bad responses aside...

What exactly are you trying to achieve?

You're setting him up to have a reactionary response to anything you have to say... for most, if you taunt them and say things ye're pretty sure are inflammatory - they become much less likely to listen to what you have to say, to be open minded.

If it's for personal amusement, all I would personally do is shrug and go "Hmm, okay". But if you're honestly trying to contribute or show someone what they're saying might be different from what they're practicing...?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Silentium View Post
    All right, honest question:

The other person's good or bad responses aside...

What exactly are you trying to achieve?

You're setting him up to have a reactionary response to anything you have to say... for most, if you taunt them and say things ye're pretty sure are inflammatory - they become much less likely to listen to what you have to say, to be open minded.

If it's for personal amusement, all I would personally do is shrug and go "Hmm, okay". But if you're honestly trying to contribute or show someone what they're saying might be different from what they're practicing...?
    ESTPs are far and away my favorite type to fuck around with.

They tend to give such predictably hostile reactions; it's easy to manipulate them and create a show for other Ns who may happen to be watching as the ESTP swings and misses, swings and misses, swings and misses, all the while breaking everything in his path.

Like a little kid with a baseball bat in a china shop, and the iNtuitive idea he's swatting at is an irritating little fly that he can't quite wrap his head around.

I love to create controlled chaos and that's what fucking with ESTPs does, especially over the internet where their physical prowess is a non-issue.

Bottom line, entertainment.

Enneagram
    9w8

...hmm, all right. Thanks for the explanation.