User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Actually, you make up your mind whether or not someone fits into your 'us-group' or your 'them-group' in about 40 seconds. It's still possible to change that afterwards, but it's hard. And it has as a consequence that you're likely to glance over the mistakes and imperfections of those in your 'us-group' and notice every little irritation given to you from those in your 'them-group'
    whoa...we do do that don't we. i don't think i like that. feels close minded or something...but...maybe it's just the way we function...intuition i guess...hmm.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Jewelchild,

Yes, interesting question. These people seemed to be able to localize colors to areas of the body or areas in the fields around the body. Apparently, this kinda yellow indicates thinking, but as I recall, they say it was limited to just around my head as opposed to say everywhere around the body. Perhaps other people who think harder/more would have it around their whole bodies? But yes, I see your point, most people "think with their heads" last time I checked. Or should I say "mental/cerebral activity occurs in their brain" since "thinking with your ___" could mean other things depending on what replaces the ___

So others that were responding to posters in this thread and describing their auras, I assume you had access to photos of the people posting?

For me, much of what I sense is either an extension of the body, or is generated via will/intent/whatever which I can see its repercussions in the body that I can sense things of off photos, or even just good paintings.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelchild View Post
    Fluffywolf shall henceforth be known as Energyvampire...

I'm occasionally told by strangers or people I've just met that I have a bright aura or a green aura. I don't know what to make of it, but I still find it fascinating.
    Ex-energyvampire.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Oh, if you're seeing the aura on my picture in my profile.

I had driven 1600 kilometres that day, of which the last 400 were through a snow storm. And I was deadly tired. Logged on internet just before crashing to let some people know I made it and everything and decided to take a picture of my state for fun.

That might explain the dark blue.
    Hehe, yes it would, but you have your moments when you post too, though most of the time the yellow is pretty prominent when you're here

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyGrass View Post
    What about me? *giggle* I've always been curious, and have assumed it's easier to tell when you've met someone IRL. I associate colors with people, but don't actually see them. I find the whole idea really fascinating, and not hard to believe. I'm sure there's something to it.

Bet you didn't expect to spend the day reading aura's, eh?
    LOL, I don't even know if that's what I'm doing. Same as before though, I need to get to know you better first and maybe see a pic
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    whoa...we do do that don't we. i don't think i like that. feels close minded or something...but...maybe it's just the way we function...intuition i guess...hmm.
    Yup, we do this, all of us, not just ENFPs. In fact, I dunno about you, but I fight this impulse quite frequently, leaving room to change my mind, though I always have a preliminary idea. And, if you go on to think about type, there will probably be some types that automatically stash most people in the 'us'-group till they do somethign to prove them wrong (lose the benefit of the doubt, sort of speak) and those who automatically put just about everyone in the 'themgroup' till they prove them otherwise. Kinda interesting, when you think about it.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

That makes sense since I mostly come here to have a fun time and have a nice distraction. ^^
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Scott N Denver View Post
    For me, much of what I sense is either an extension of the body, or is generated via will/intent/whatever which I can see its repercussions in the body that I can sense things of off photos, or even just good paintings.
    i think a painting would tell you as much about the painter's aura as the subject's.

FigerPuppet

I can't read auras, but I can read books, articles, and minds.

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

Here is a picture, what's my colour?

... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

FigerPuppet

Quote Originally Posted by Prototype View Post
    Here is a picture, what's my colour?
    White/caucasian.