Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    You know by chance the german word "Sprit" @fluffy, what stands for booze

I always have to think of that when reading highly spritual nature
    Btw pumpkin, you're not a constant vivid colour of blue..only when you're in a good mood. You lose lustre when you lose your good mood
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    So you're saying you are in denial when it comes to your spiritual nature? ;D
    Not at all

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Btw pumpkin, you're not a constant vivid colour of blue..only when you're in a good mood. You lose lustre when you lose your good mood
    Ya I can wander off in dark shades of green from time. But thats the price you pay as a highroller, you never do something only partially, you always order the whole package :/
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Arrow

*thinks long and intensively if she should share*
    Hm. Since nobody knows me anyways, maybe I could.

I remember a few years ago, when I was in my apprenticeship, for some odd reason I walked up to a person and told her that her aura was indigo blue. Then I told her what it means. She was quite scared and surprised about how accurate I was. Unfortunately some of my colleagues heard me and started to bug me with "What color is mine?" and "How can I learn this?" questions.
    I don't really talk about it ever, because it just sounds nuts if you say that "you see colors" or "can tell peoples personalities".

One of my INTP buddies still bugs me until today. Whenever he has an interest in some girl or so, he sends me pictures and lets me *read* them. He is quite desperately looking for a relationship; so normally it goes something like this:
    *he sends me 5 different pictures*
    Me: "Oh, this one is bad. She takes drugs and she is totally not on this world. She is absent and tries to numb herself.
    Hm, this one had a bad childhood, so watch out what you say.
    That one..."
    Then he normally gets to know them anyways, only to find out I was right. I swear, I still get weird chills whenever I see I was right. It's just crazy. I can't REALLY explain it, but I am guessing that it has a lot to do with my N.

I would have more to share and add about this topic, but I don't really feel comfortable to do this here in the open.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott N Denver View Post
    Other than personal privacy, are there other reasons that people may not want to declare this?
    Have you ever told anybody "I can read auras" or something similar? Did you ever get peoples looks? Not that I care what people think about me; but if I wanna freak them, I have better and more fun methods.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

+1

Completely get that, Gargoyles. Either they roll their eyes at you, pity you, think you're crazy or become instantly needy. Most are just uncomfortable around you after they know you're into that stuff though.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

To be honest, reading aura's I've always had this. Pfew, impossible. I ain't seeing anything, etc, etc.

So never put much stock in it. But as I read up on it just know, it's kind of impressive.

Especially the 'black' part of my life. Interesting stuff.

But it is unlikely I will do anything with this. I am a rationalist after all.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Completely get that, Gargoyles. Either they roll their eyes at you, pity you, think you're crazy or become instantly needy. Most are just uncomfortable around you after they know you're into that stuff though.
    Thanks. Just lately I had a *friend* telling me that his friend thinks I am nuts and that he likes to avoid me at any costs. Ah, the curse of honesty.
    Not that I care if that dude stays aways or so anyways though.
    Sometimes having such skills and being honest can be a good people-filter. <-- seeing the good in this
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    To be honest, reading aura's I've always had this. Pfew, impossible. I ain't seeing anything, etc, etc.

So never put much stock in it. But as I read up on it just know, it's kind of impressive.

Especially the 'black' part of my life. Interesting stuff.

But it is unlikely I will do anything with this. I am a rationalist after all.
    I cant say that I actually see such stuff too. But I am highly influenced by first impressions people give. Maybe this goes back to an evolutional thing, like you can smell some people better than others. But it works that way like everytime, you see someone new and you feel something about them.

I remember that very nice guy from my school, who was really a ressourceful and helpful guy, who later went into studieing IT and I shared back in the days my work on our school website with him. He was an absolutely normal guy, but he hadnt had much friends. Cause he just looked evil. Everytime he entered the room, you felt uncomfortable around him.

Its really hilarious and I always try to ignore such stereotypical subjective empathies, but I cant deny their existence also
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

I can pick up vibes from people - the negative ones. Be it some kind of malicious intent or someone attempting a fast one. I don't think it's psychic, more along the lines of someone's bullshit reading across the board.
    ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Actually, you make up your mind whether or not someone fits into your 'us-group' or your 'them-group' in about 40 seconds. It's still possible to change that afterwards, but it's hard. And it has as a consequence that you're likely to glance over the mistakes and imperfections of those in your 'us-group' and notice every little irritation given to you from those in your 'them-group'
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

amargith, what sense do you get from me? for once i would like to be on the other side of the reading..