User Tag List

First 123412 Last

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Are you saying my aura is dark marine blue from your perspective?

Mmmh, puzzling this is!
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Are you saying my aura is dark marine blue from your perspective?

Mmmh, puzzling this is!
    Dunno, it seems to be the colour that you broadcast in any case
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Well, I find it funny, since it's not that far off.

So maybe there is truth in it all. But dark sounds so negative. I don't feel negative.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I once read the book "Insomnia" by Stephen King, which is a highly entertaining book I can recommend and therefore wont spoil much.

But after I read it, I had to dig deeper into the aura concept. There was that philosophy called, what was the name again, that dealt with a thing they called astral energy and that every living thing and object in the world has it. They stole alot of ideas from quantum electrodynamics and I found it to be quite an intresting read.

I especially found the part intresting in how an electromagnetic field or an aura () can have an impact on human physiology. In the thing about astral energy they said that you are even in interdependency with the tree you are standing in front off.

I dont know what to make off this aswell, but totally dismiss the idea, I wont so far.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Dark marine blue, not black. I've seen blacker and colder. Though depending on your mood, it could go darker, I'm sure.

I too perceive colours with people, though not always, and I don't do anything conscious with it. I'm not sure if that's what they mean with aura's anyways. I just tend to associate people with colours and animals, sometimes *shrug*
    Cool Whats my colour ? Baby Blue ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Dark marine blue, not black. I've seen blacker and colder. Though depending on your mood, it could go darker, I'm sure.
    are you reading Fluffywolf's aura?
    can that be done over the internet, without being physically present?
    i had thought reading auras was a physical thing, but maybe it can be done through impressions, even impressions over the internet?

I too perceive colours with people, though not always, and I don't do anything conscious with it. I'm not sure if that's what they mean with aura's anyways.
    my understanding of auras is that they are a visual or instinctual representation of a person's energy, the energy they unconsiouly and naturally put out.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Well, I find it funny, since it's not that far off.

So maybe there is truth in it all. But dark sounds so negative. I don't feel negative.
    It's not negative, and you do have some glints of yellow in there sometimes, when you're teasing someone for instance, or just having fun
    Blue is usually a peaceful colour, used to calm people down. Marine blue, to me (not sure about the conventions on the meaning of auras), it's quiet, peaceful, often rather serious and contained but can be surprisingly moody, much like a thunderstorm coming out of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Cool Whats my colour ? Baby Blue ?
    Actually, not baby blue, but blue nonetheless, close to royal blue I'd say. Very vivid and intense at times.

Maybe it's that I also connect emotions with colours, and that's where I get it? I dunno.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I looked some things up.

Black

Such aura color is very rare. It shows that the person can be an energy vampire. It also means that the person has not forgiven someone for a long time and carries that uneasiness in his/her heart. Such uneasiness can easily lead to some disease.

If the person has been negative for a long time, this color may also indicate that other negative entities joined the aura or body.

If the blackness is most intense in the sacral chakra, it means that the person had an abortion and still carries grief from this incident.
    It also means that the person has not forgiven someone for a long time and carries that uneasiness in his/her heart.

This is dead on for a huge part of my life. But the disease doesn't make sense. I haven't been ill for like 8 years or so and am very healthy. :P

But the funny thing is that when that person read my aura, I was still dealing with this on some level.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

I just tend to associate people with colours and animals, sometimes *shrug*
    i am interested in this, it is foreign to me, it is not something i ever do.
    do you think about what colors/animals associate with a person?
    or is it more of an unconcious feeling?
    or something else entirely?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Thumbs down

I looked some things up.

It also means that the person has not forgiven someone for a long time and carries that uneasiness in his/her heart.

This is dead on for a huge part of my life. But the disease doesn't make sense. I haven't been ill for like 8 years or so and am very healthy. :P

But the funny thing is that when that person read my aura, I was still dealing with this on some level.
    It would make sense. I've only ever once 'scanned' someone who had a black aura around him. Reading him was like jumping in a black hole, despite him being incredibly friendly and sweet, on the surface. Other people stayed away from him, despite his demeanor. I didn't know him, but later I learned from others he has a history of manipulating and getting really really stalky and pestering if he doesn't get his way. I dunno what happened to him, as I never did get to know him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfisher View Post
    i am interested in this, it is foreign to me, it is not something i ever do.
    do you think about what colors/animals associate with a person?
    or is it more of an unconcious feeling?
    or something else entirely?

Well, as I said, I don't get it with everyone. It's just..it works the same as using intuition, I'd say. It just comes to you. And sometimes it really stands out, and other times, someone has to ask or refer to it to actually pop up. Some I don't get a read on for months. Hence I don't really rely on it. Sometimes I can get a colour, but not an animal, other times the other way around, though that's rare.

About the distance reading: I honestly don't know. I do know that it is possible to read tarot cards long distance, for instance, so it wouldn't surprise me that you can read someone's aura online. Though, to be clear, I've seen pics of these two guys, and that's something that helps *a lot* to do this
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★