User Tag List

First 71516171819 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    All of these pics were taken in the years following my divorce. The divorce forced me to face emotions for the first time in my life. I never grew so much as during that period. Worst but also the best thing I have ever went through.
    I was thinking:
    are you a parent? I don't sense certain "slow downs" [not in a bad way, more like a focus-changing way] that I would associate with that but you seem, umm, almost content or something??? There was definitely someone/something outside of yourself that affected you very strongly, people for whom "its all about themself" act differently. I don't directly sense pain or loss in any of these pics, though 2 and 3 would come closest . It seems like you took your divorce pretty well, or something. Did you split amicably knowing that you weren't right for each other or were growing in different directions or something? Don't tell me anything that you dont want to.

What kind of physical activity(s) did you do? I almost immediately want to rule out running. Physically, it looks like maybe weight-lifting. Often weight-lifters have restricted muscle movement range though, you don't seem very meat-headed so to speak.

I did notice your shirt in the first pic by the way. I will say, you seem to have much more and much stronger chi/prana than the large majority of people that I see! That could in part be a function of where you live.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Scott N Denver View Post
    Colors as feelings, hmmm. To the extent that I can relate to colors I associate them with traditional aura color interpretations. Looking stuff up earlier, I saw that orange was apparently like an adventuresome color. Red is more like physicality per se. I do do scenic driving and hikes, which I'd guess would be more blue [calmness], and green [healing, connection to nature], but I guess orange could fit? Denver is very physically active, maybe I'm picking that up from my more athletic achieving goal-oriented outdoorsy city-mates??? Let me ask a question: is it common for people to see color(s) and not know how to interpret them? IME the answer often seems to be yes. Ooh, so you get feelings from people's [or at least mine perhaps?] posts? I must say I can't do that. Getting emails from people I know I can sometimes feel the impingement of the authors thought-forms, but from people I don't know yeah not so much. So the colors you mentioned above, do any of them carry particular meanings with respect to you noticing them from me? I feel like my aura is much less green than it used to be, and other people have mentioned small amounts of orange. Have you gotten any particular vibes from my posts that I should be aware of, or that you are willing to share? I wanna take and post a pic of me after doing some of my breathing methods training. That might get pretty interesting.

I feel like when I look at pics of me they are healthier than I'd expect them to be [apparently I feel internally more distracted than I actually am/give off???], but when I look further out, say 2-4 feet, I sense like the things there are too rushed. As in being performed too fast or not taking the time to experience the moment properly. Instead of being my in-the-moment living-for-the-experience NFP self, like there is a TJ-ish external influence pushing me to be "faster" about things. I often directly feel that around many INTJ individuals. I think you wrote somewhere that your boyfriend is Ni-Te which would mean INTJ. Have you ever noticed similar experiences, like you feel "rushed" about things especially emotionally?

In chinese martial arts there is the concept of "explosive force" wherein basically one is generally at rest/relaxation, but in a moment of need you controllably tense and direct all of your strength in a very "explosive" manner. For comparison, people other people often hold muscular tension while awaiting something, and then in the moment of exertion part of their effort is wasted in fighting themself, or if you prefer lost as resisitive friction in then muscular/skeletal system. My taoist training in particular emphasizes general relaxation with the ability to instantaneously generate and direct focused attention. My yogic training is generally far more "constant equal level of exertion/awareness."

So now that you've read me some, do I get to read you at all??? Feel free to say no, not a problem. While not lying or anything, I'm mostly playing around with you. If you wanted me to I could give it a try, but mostly I'm trying to be cute and funny here. You know its funny, I swear that like every ENFP that I've ever met that I can think of has been quite "cute". Its like you all were forced to drink some "special cute sauce" before being born or something... However, I think that when we INFP's were in the same boat we were only give the "how to be an adorable little kid" sauce, which wears out maybe around the teenage years or so? But you, you ENFP'S your "special cute sauce" lasts forever, or at least until your 40's or so. Not fair!!!
    I want to be more ENFP-like!!! At least selectively and at the moments of my choosing.

*smiles* I'm not sure how exactly it works. I know that I assign colours to emotions (synesthesia?) and I do 'scan' people the way I would when intuiting their emotions to get this colour.

You seem to have that orange buzzing aura when you're busy using Ne. You tend to be quite intense in your posts and quite chaotic as well..and that's saying something, coming from your E-sibling
    You do feel indeed quite hurried sometimes, but I think that's Te. Those using that function as their dom or parenting function don't seem to have this unless they're really in the zone. I think the reason it makes us look hurried when using it is coz we don't know how to pace it. Whereas if you look at an NTJ they will often be very calculated as to how to bide their time and spend their energy, meanwhile planning ahead.

As for your question, an INFP can easily out socialize me, the thing is that I tend to have more stamina for it, I've noticed and my 'highs' are signicantly more energetic and loud then theirs are usually...which..is not such a good thing always. I learned to curb my E over the years though (my social circle contains all I's), so I'm sometimes mistaken for an INFP instead. Feel free to take a stab at me, with the aura reading, but realize that the only pic I have of me on my profile is 5 years old, so I'm not sure how you're going to do that

As for your posts and stuff...I guess I can use almost anything that the person themselves picked or expressed to get a read off in some way or another. Though I have noticed that when I get the chance to a one on one with someone, a detailed scan often shows me how incredibly inaccurate/incomplete my original scan was. Often people project a mask that shows up in the first scan, but I can only see through when talking to them alone, though the baseline does stay the same. It's like getting a piece of the puzzle without the context, I guess.

Would those of you who can read auras be so kind. I included different situations at different periods to ensure one particular mood did not throw it off.

Pictures by meyer7717 - Photobucket
    Some kind of earthy green...there's a sense of peace and realization about you, like you've gotten rid of your illusions and are seeing clear for the first time. First time I see a green aura outside my family..strange.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Quote Originally Posted by Scott N Denver View Post
    I was thinking:
    are you a parent? I don't sense certain "slow downs" [not in a bad way, more like a focus-changing way] that I would associate with that but you seem, umm, almost content or something??? There was definitely someone/something outside of yourself that affected you very strongly, people for whom "its all about themself" act differently. I don't directly sense pain or loss in any of these pics, though 2 and 3 would come closest . It seems like you took your divorce pretty well, or something. Did you split amicably knowing that you weren't right for each other or were growing in different directions or something? Don't tell me anything that you dont want to.

What kind of physical activity(s) did you do? I almost immediately want to rule out running. Physically, it looks like maybe weight-lifting. Often weight-lifters have restricted muscle movement range though, you don't seem very meat-headed so to speak.

I did notice your shirt in the first pic by the way. I will say, you seem to have much more and much stronger chi/prana than the large majority of people that I see! That could in part be a function of where you live.
    Without going into too much explanation, only because it would take five full length posts, all of those things you said are spot on. The only exception is that I do run but definitely hit the weights more than the running.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    *smiles* I'm not sure how exactly it works. I know that I assign colours to emotions (synesthesia?) and I do 'scan' people the way I would when intuiting their emotions to get this colour.

You seem to have that orange buzzing aura when you're busy using Ne. You tend to be quite intense in your posts and quite chaotic as well..and that's saying something, coming from your E-sibling
    You do feel indeed quite hurried sometimes, but I think that's Te. Those using that function as their dom or parenting function don't seem to have this unless they're really in the zone. I think the reason it makes us look hurried when using it is coz we don't know how to pace it. Whereas if you look at an NTJ they will often be very calculated as to how to bide their time and spend their energy, meanwhile planning ahead.

As for your question, an INFP can easily out socialize me, the thing is that I tend to have more stamina for it, I've noticed and my 'highs' are signicantly more energetic and loud then theirs are usually...which..is not such a good thing always. I learned to curb my E over the years though (my social circle contains all I's), so I'm sometimes mistaken for an INFP instead. Feel free to take a stab at me, with the aura reading, but realize that the only pic I have of me on my profile is 5 years old, so I'm not sure how you're going to do that

As for your posts and stuff...I guess I can use almost anything that the person themselves picked or expressed to get a read off in some way or another. Though I have noticed that when I get the chance to a one on one with someone, a detailed scan often shows me how incredibly inaccurate/incomplete my original scan was. Often people project a mask that shows up in the first scan, but I can only see through when talking to them alone, though the baseline does stay the same. It's like getting a piece of the puzzle without the context, I guess.

Some kind of earthy green...there's a sense of peace and realization about you, like you've gotten rid of your illusions and are seeing clear for the first time. First time I see a green aura outside my family..strange.
    Two people have told me my aura color in my life. Both have said some sort of green. This is getting interesting.

As you probably already know I am quite skeptical about this. However I am curious about the defintion of aura.

Can someone at least give/post a definition of aura since the thread got this big ?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Two people have told me my aura color in my life. Both have said some sort of green. This is getting interesting.
    The pic in the car was the one that gave that vibe off. The other ones were harder to read. I wasn't sure if I was reading correctly in the first pic coz of the colour of your T-shirt (it influences me sometimes), and the green in the nature-pic made me doubt too. But the one in the car...screamed green.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

From a skeptic's perspective - an aura is the interpretation of many small, subtle clues, verbal, non-verbal and temperament-based, about a person's character. This is represented in a synaesthetic fashion, often in the sense of colors, though I have heard that some people experience auras in a musical fashion - that people, rather than giving off colors, give off chords of music and tones to represent themselves.

The brain is truly a fascinating thing, and the connections between people whose brains work in similar fashion even more so.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Can I ask what motivates the people who've asked for a reading?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Can I ask what motivates the people who've asked for a reading?
    While usually I am skeptical about things of a paranormal nature I do believe there are some people who have a strength in areas such as reading auras. whether or not they are just more perceptive to energy fields than others or just highly intuitive with colors being associated with their intuition, I cannot say. I really have no idea what the explanation is but my gut (Ni) or whatever tells me some can actually do this. It is because of this that I asked for a reading. I find it fascinating, and not unlike MBTI a way to potentially learn about yourself.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

^ It's great to see people are openminded about these things. I'm pleasantly surprised by that.

A.O, because the phenomenon hasn't been fully explained yet, it is hard to define this, and you will find different interpretations depending on traditions that work with this and what they specialize in, really.

In it's most basic form, as far as I know, an aura is something that surrounds a person, often has a colour and contains information pertaining the person's state of mind, both mental and physical health and much more. Consider it an energy field.

It is believed by some that everything has it's own energy field. Much like it was proven with stones who have their own frequency, humans and animals, even plants, have their own 'frequency', their own energy field they emit.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★