• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Back to the Future

Bolot

Greetings,
As my first post on this forum i would like to ask of your opinion on time traveling.

Is it theoretically ever possible? what are your theories and views on this topic?

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
if you can travel faster than speed of light, you should be able to go to the future.

the faster you travel in terms of speed of light, the earlier you reach an event...maybe even before its happened

but light is just a perception of things as they happen. so you can be at a point before something has happened (if you travel faster than light) but you have no way of knowing what will happen. so you actually only beat your perception of an event happening in terms of time and not time itself.

so, time travel in terms of my knowledge of physics is not possible...then again i dont know shit about space time continuum...so yeah

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
We're all time traveling right now. Oh look, the present just became the past.