• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Practicality- it is my face. Spiritually and philosophically? Ha. People think about this too much. Why hide behind some picture? I like to let words speak for themselves.

How ironic.

As for mine, because Jean Grey is the Ni-Fe bomb.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Death" from Gaiman's "Sandman" series.

• I share some personality attributes with her (big picture/sees everything, social sensitivity, able to leap into other worldviews easily and make ideas relevant, pleasant/kind, realistic even while idealistic, etc.)
  • Death is a universal symbol of transformation and/or letting go -- some of my life themes.
  • I picked a "quirky" version of Death because I have a wry sense of humor.
  • I love the series, it's been influential in my own psychological growth.

murkrow said:
Phylactery, in fantasy fiction, an object used by a lich to contain its soul

A phylactery is an ancient orthodox Jewish tradition, actually. It's the word of God worn in a small box strapped to the forehead.

No, no, Pink -- I'm quite sure TSR's "Tomb of Horrors" came first.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Had I been born jewish I think it's very likely I would have become a rabbi.

Seems like a lot of ceremony and not a lot of theology.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'll even let you pull my curl....(only the one on the left, tho)

What a tremendous offer! I accept! :D

Also, I'd dig Doc's NTP behind up and marry him. Perfect man? Possibly. And dead already, just the way I like it. *laughs*

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To proffer a fruit (see it to the left?) is one of the oldest archetypes of seduction, so I guess I'm trying to seduce people with my avatar. That's very spiritual and philosophical, isn't it? Channeling the great philosophers even more, I would point to how the depicted person is divided into three parts and yet remains whole. The first frame depicts a hand and arm, which represents the self that we strive toward: our ideal self. The second frame is the center-most and clearest: the self we think we are: our true self, and the one we're most in touch with. The final frame depicts the very edge of the person: his face, his persona: the self that exists in the eyes of society. Taken together, these are the selves that make the self.

Qre:us

To proffer a fruit (see it to the left?) is one of the oldest archetypes of seduction, so I guess I'm trying to seduce people with my avatar. That's very spiritual and philosophical, isn't it? Channeling the great philosophers even more, I would point to how the depicted person is divided into three parts and yet remains whole. The first frame depicts a hand and arm, which represents the self that we strive toward: our ideal self. The second frame is the center-most and clearest: the self we think we are: our true self, and the one we're most in touch with. The final frame depicts the very edge of the person: his face, his persona: the self that exists in the eyes of society. Taken together, these are the selves that make the self.

Or...you're trying to excuse your Jap anime nerdtastic self with a plethora of words (ref: see above)

What a tremendous offer! I accept! :D

Doesn't it remind you of a cute little piggy's tail?

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Or...you're trying to excuse your Jap anime nerdtastic self with a plethora of words (ref: see above)
Actually it's hand-drawn artwork of a video game character. Nevertheless, there may be a small--a very small--grain of truth in your accusation.

Actually it's hand-drawn artwork of a video game character. Nevertheless, there may be a small--a very small--grain of truth in your accusation.

Accusation? Admiration more like it...did you miss my adjective - nerdTASTIC?

*btw, pretty sweet artistic talents there, if what you say is really, truly, for real, no lie, stick a needle in my eye, truth.... :thelook:

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*btw, pretty sweet artistic talents there, if what you say is really, truly, for real, no lie, stick a needle in my eye, truth.... :thelook:
Yes, but it's not my artwork; it was drawn by Tetsuya Nomura, modified by someone for a wallpaper website, and finally shrunken down to avatar size by me.

Yes, but it's not my artwork; it was drawn by Tetsuya Nomura, modified by someone for a wallpaper website, and finally shrunken down to avatar size by me.

A-HA! My suspicious eyes are NEVA WRONG!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
STOP GIVING ME WORDS I DO NOT KNOW!!!
actually, 'tis fun. What's that mean?
EDIT: I just got over my laziness and googled it. One word: OUCH!

It's not a bad job, really, regardless of how you slice it -- you meet nice people, you play with kids, and you get lots of tips.

It's not a bad job, really, regardless of how you slice it -- you meet nice people, you play with kids, and you get lots of tips.

If those kids could talk, I think they'd use another verb other than 'play'....