User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

Thread: Avatarism

MBTI
    iNtJ

An avatar is supposed to be representative of you, and this is my face, almost.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Here's mine.

I usually choose pictures of women which look really interesting.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

i was gonna go with a dude holding a lotus flower while the clouds open their eyes or a fat dude with a black suit and halo but figured i should start going for avs with a bit more realism and this one suits me. well the meaning is ah the pigeon loves the monkey.

MBTI
    ISTx

Whatever suits my fancy @ tha tyme.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Mine's from an anime I really like (Nodame Cantabile). But I mainly chose it because of the lone figure and the sunset in the background; sums me up pretty well. And it kind of works with my username (eventide). And no I didn't take like 2 hours trying to find this av, it was already on my computer, I swear.
    "So I say, live and let live. Thatís my motto. Live and let live.
    Anyone who canít go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker."
    - George Carlin

videodrones; questions Verfremdungseffekt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Eh?

This is a panel from a comic I rewrote a few years back. There were three volumes; I think this was from the second. If so, that's the volume that pleases me least. The material is weaker, and I think that put me on cruise control through most of it. One exception that stands out is this incidental character in one of the later stories. Somehow I found him a distinctive voice that seems to carry out the original author's intent, and he just brightens up the page for the short period he's around.

In isolation maybe this panel seems a bit overly clever. In context it works well, though. I like this fellow's laid-back, observational manner. On some level I think he embodies what I'd like to be at my best.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

I feel very much like a voodoo doll at times, with people sticking pins in me. Like an object that has no more value than that of a pincushion. Everyone thinks that I don't have feelings and could care less even if they thought I did.

Wow, that's awful

and i don't mean my lovely family's doing this. more the outside world. i am unacceptable. :rolli:
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    TRUE

Occasionally I try to learn the styles of artists I admire. This one is an attempt to capture the likeness of a Vaughn Bode character. For me it represents reaching an age where everything happening around me is moderately entertaining, and even better, mildly amusing. It was my intent to change avatars more often, but a fondness for this one and a very low post count makes it rather pointless to switch.
    ďNaked to unknown forces, fortune evades mere understanding. The trial of effort.
    The dream of change. Such a place might Hell be to thought and action.Ē
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutSoul View Post
    I feel very much like a voodoo doll at times, with people sticking pins in me. Like an object that has no more value than that of a pincushion. Everyone thinks that I don't have feelings and could care less even if they thought I did.

Wow, that's awful

and i don't mean my lovely family's doing this. more the outside world. i am unacceptable. :rolli:
    awwww... infj hugs.
    I understand.

as for my avvy... well, I shouldn't have to explain. Actually, if I could walk around with this on a big posterboard over my chest I wouldn't have so much trouble getting myself across to people in five minutes or less! I have a percocious heart that's to the left of me (mind of it's own, not quite inside of me, connected to my thought process and the patterns of the outside world), a moth fluttering somewhere in my brain, paint stains all over mah clothes and... cute cheeks.