User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Default Dream Interpretation

Most recently, I've been hearing a bit about other peoples dreams. Some of them say that they dream they are running from something, but unable run fast enough to escape, or unable to scream. An INFJ told me an absurdly detailed story about gems and witches and magic things, which probably came about from all the reading she does.

I'm not sure that I can grasp my own dreams enough to interpret them, the only detail that I know I have is that I'm always trying to get (to) something, and I occasionally get a BOOO! kind of moment, where I suddenly leap up because something come out and hit me. And now that I think about it a bit, I realise that it involves people that I know well.

There may be a correlation to MBTI type as well, Doctor Phil has made a personality assessment test that asks about your dreams, it gives you multiple choices from:
    -Falling
    -Fighting or struggling
    -Searching for something or somebody
    -Flying or floating
    -You usually have dreamless sleep
    -Your dreams are always pleasant

How do any of these say anything about you? Dreams are obviously deeply connected to psychology, Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud were supposedly both "Dream Theorists".
    5 3 9

MBTI
    LoLz

I had a dream last night that was interesting.

I lived in a house. I found dead animals all around the yard. I later found a shed outside where a boy that lived nearby that was ~10 years old was killing animals and storing them in this shed. I then found out about a girl with a gazebo next to the shed. This girl had a huge amount of pets. She loved animals and cared for them in her gazebo. I was so enraged by what the boy was doing to the animals in his shed, that I thought of an idea to set his shed on fire. I went to tell the girl about the idea and then I woke up.

I talked about this in vent this morning. I realized that last night I was killing a lot of bugs in my kitchen with a spray RAID bottle. I was excited about killing the bugs so much last night and it was fun. A guy in vent suggested that the boy and girl represented two aspects of my personality, one was a sadistic killer and the other is a warmhearted person.

It was interesting nonetheless.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    I had a dream last night that was interesting.

I lived in a house. I found dead animals all around the yard. I later found a shed outside where a boy that lived nearby that was ~10 years old was killing animals and storing them in this shed. I then found out about a girl with a gazebo next to the shed. This girl had a huge amount of pets. She loved animals and cared for them in her gazebo. I was so enraged by what the boy was doing to the animals in his shed, that I thought of an idea to set his shed on fire. I went to tell the girl about the idea and then I woke up.

I talked about this in vent this morning. I realized that last night I was killing a lot of bugs in my kitchen with a spray RAID bottle. I was excited about killing the bugs so much last night and it was fun. A guy in vent suggested that the boy and girl represented two aspects of my personality, one was a sadistic killer and the other is a warmhearted person.

It was interesting nonetheless.
    yeah, pretty damn interesting . I wonder if the girl is your anima or something psycho like that? Perhaps the three people involved each represent 1 part of Freud's psychology, the boy killing the animals would be the ID, You were the Ego, the girl was the Super Ego. Id, ego, and super-ego - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    5 3 9

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    yeah, pretty damn interesting . I wonder if the girl is your anima or something psycho like that? Perhaps the three people involved each represent 1 part of Freud's psychology, the boy killing the animals would be the ID, You were the Ego, the girl was the Super Ego. Id, ego, and super-ego - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    That idea of the anima sounds interesting. I never knew about that. I'd have to think about it some more.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    That idea of the anima sounds interesting. I never knew about that. I'd have to think about it some more.
    *Currently reading up on it all (hooray for Wikipedia!)
    5 3 9

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

What happens if you constantly dream about Zombies? What would Jung say about that?? I've dreamt of them so often that i'm at the point where when i have a zombie dream now it's lucid and i know i'm dreaming....

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I dreamt that I was shot in the head while riding in the backseat of a car.

It was not cool.
    Ti = 19 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Te = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ne = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fi = 15 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Si = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ni = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Se = 11[][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fe = 0

-----------------
    Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder why, why, why;
    Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand

MBTI
    entp

one time i dreamt that i fell asleep and then had a dream. not sure how it ended but i remember that i woke up from the dream sleep into the encapsulating dream

no joke

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Holy shit, I just remembered that I had a lucid dream the other night!

I was like, "Wait a minute. This is a dream. SWEET, I can fly now! But I first need to compose myself so that I don't wake up out of excitement like last time," but it was no use! I was sucked out of my dream into grayness.
    Ti = 19 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Te = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ne = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fi = 15 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Si = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ni = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Se = 11[][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fe = 0

-----------------
    Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder why, why, why;
    Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Nicotine patches work wonders for lucid dreaming - like 3D movie cinematography realistic dreaming. No lie.