User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which would you prefer to be?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Answerer

8 25.00%
  • Questioner

24 75.00%
First 1234 Last

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    i'm all ears........purr purr purrrrr. seriously. let's hear em.......just one?
    Glance through the serious posts at my blog. That should keep you busy, especially post#3.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Glance through the serious posts at my blog. That should keep you busy, especially post#3.
    hahaha! has it got something to do with celibacy? or abstinance? or .......ewwww, chastity?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Hard, I haven't voted yet but I think I'll go answerer. Because in that kind of world you'd need me. The person with the answers would be the one earning the big money. And you could pose questions to yourself in your head. That's enough for me.

I'm going with answerer.

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    hahaha! has it got something to do with celibacy? or abstinance? or .......ewwww, chastity?
    I think there maybe one or two posts. I know one I remark about my general indifference to the topic of sex.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    I think there maybe one or two posts. I know one I remark about my general indifference to the topic of sex.
    i saw something about civil war........?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Sniffles

Hmmn maybe, I know there's one about the French revolution.

Anyways, I did post something that has relevance to this topic:
    "...I have the constant problem of being unable to fully articulate my views. It isn't because my views are not fully developed to any extent, it mostly has to due to the fact that I'm an Introverted Intuitive, and Ni by nature is not something that can be fully expressed through words.

Not only that, as I mentioned elsewhere, Ni is all about Meta-perspective - seeing things from a full perspective. When you see things from the "50,000 ft." perspective, there's simply too much to describe and explain to somebody else. You literally have to see it for yourself to believe it. Bluewing in his INFJ profile mentioned that INFJs are often overwhelmed by the myriad of ideas that flow through their minds.

To add on to that, Ni is very random and irrational. The insights it provides don't come readily, and only appear momentarily. So only for short, but very intense, periods at a time can I ever articulate my views to a great extent. Unfortunately, too often right when I'm the middle of articulation, my mind literally goes blank.

Which in the end gives the impression of my thoughts being rather fragmentary in nature. The reality behind the actual words is far different, there's literally an entire universe other people simply don't see.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post325729
    So yes I constantly seek after answers, but they always elude my grasp. Answers are merely the starting point for new questions. It's both exciting and frustrating.

What was this thread about again?

MBTI
    epic

if there existed someone who knew all the answers, why would there be need for multiple "answerers?" are all the answerers in agreement and have drank the chalice of "absolute truth?" if the answers are all subjective AND incomplete and riddled with "holes" that the questioners are able to perceive, wouldn't it just create an endless feedback loop where both parties are paralyzed - one by skepticism and another by some sort of solipsism? would there even exist an answer if all the answers are full of holes and only lead to more questions? have the answers become questions and the questions, answers?

MBTI
    INTP

An interesting spectacle.

Wolfy thinks he is an answerer. He is a questioner.
    Peguy thinks he is a questioner. He is an answerer.

Only the questioner has got the answer.
    The answer is in the question.
    There is nothing in the answer.
    Why?
    The answer is an empty vessel.
    It is only filled by the solution.
    The solution is in the question.

MBTI
    epic

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    An interesting spectacle.

Wolfy thinks he is an answerer. He is a questioner.
    Peguy thinks he is a questioner. He is an answerer.

Only the questioner has got the answer.
    The answer is in the question.
    There is nothing in the answer.
    Why?
    The answer is an empty vessel.
    It is only filled by the solution.
    The solution is in the question.
    exactly.