User Tag List

Thread: Watch this.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Default Watch this.

ZEITGEIST--THIS VERSION IS NOW OLD! -SEE THE FINAL, "REMASTERED VERSION" This is a video revealing a lot of connections, If you have beliefs in religion this is gonna blow you out of this world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Incidentally, I believe that I am a dominant Ti user, and I often have trouble explaining things that I understand well. It's a matter of organizing the presentation of material. I can have it perfectly organized in my head all at once, but structuring the sequential delivery of material so that others understand is a different matter entirely, and requires a different skill set that I am apparently lacking.

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Whew, you COULD have mentioned it was almost 2 hours long. I expected something shorter at first. But looks interesting so far so *makes time to watch* =P
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

i remember watching some of it a while ago. the part about the income tax thing in the us was pretty impressive. i looked it up on a lawyer's site afterwards... one that actually made a guide for pulling it through.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    Whew, you COULD have mentioned it was almost 2 hours long. I expected something shorter at first. But looks interesting so far so *makes time to watch* =P
    yea sorry about that i was too intrigued watching the whole thing that i forgot
    Incidentally, I believe that I am a dominant Ti user, and I often have trouble explaining things that I understand well. It's a matter of organizing the presentation of material. I can have it perfectly organized in my head all at once, but structuring the sequential delivery of material so that others understand is a different matter entirely, and requires a different skill set that I am apparently lacking.

MBTI
    INFP

so how do we find the new version? im having a hard time finding it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

This is the link to the remastered final version Zeitgeist, The Movie - Remastered / Final Edition along with the 2nd of these movies Zeitgeist: Addendum Enjoy!

MBTI
    ENFP

This is very good, and I would encourage everyone to watch it, if only for the second, and more importantly, third parts. Unfortunately, I have not been able to find large amounts of substantiating evidence for the "traits of the Gods." I have found very little.

*Peter Joseph Paul, the creator of this video, has openly apologized for incorrect information in the first part of this video.*

I will say though, any video that exposes the Fed is a good video. It is the area of the video that I have done the most research on, and I have found only validation, validation, validation for what it says about the Fed that is *not* speculation (I mean to say, I have verified what can be verified)

I am curious to see what others have to say about this video...
    An inscription above the gate to Hell:
    "Eternal Love also created me"

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

This video totally reminds me of the "Esoteric Agenda". I don't know if anybody has seen it but it has *similar* content.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

it's a nuclear device antireconciler's Avatar
    MBTI
    Intj
    Enneagram
    5w4 so
    Socionics
    INTj

This video and the Addendum are incredible. I'm very glad to have watched them. Thank you for sharing!
    Last edited by antireconciler; 06-02-2009 at 11:33 PM.
    ~ a n t i r e c o n c i l e r
    What is death, dies.
    What is life, lives.