• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Watch this.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Whew, you COULD have mentioned it was almost 2 hours long. I expected something shorter at first. But looks interesting so far so *makes time to watch* =P

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
i remember watching some of it a while ago. the part about the income tax thing in the us was pretty impressive. i looked it up on a lawyer's site afterwards... one that actually made a guide for pulling it through.

deepthought

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Whew, you COULD have mentioned it was almost 2 hours long. I expected something shorter at first. But looks interesting so far so *makes time to watch* =P

yea sorry about that i was too intrigued watching the whole thing that i forgot :doh:

Manimal

MBTI Type
INFP
so how do we find the new version? im having a hard time finding it.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
This is very good, and I would encourage everyone to watch it, if only for the second, and more importantly, third parts. Unfortunately, I have not been able to find large amounts of substantiating evidence for the "traits of the Gods." I have found very little.

*Peter Joseph Paul, the creator of this video, has openly apologized for incorrect information in the first part of this video.*

I will say though, any video that exposes the Fed is a good video. It is the area of the video that I have done the most research on, and I have found only validation, validation, validation for what it says about the Fed that is *not* speculation (I mean to say, I have verified what can be verified)

I am curious to see what others have to say about this video...

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
This video totally reminds me of the "Esoteric Agenda". I don't know if anybody has seen it but it has *similar* content.

antireconciler

it's a nuclear device
MBTI Type
Intj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so
This video and the Addendum are incredible. I'm very glad to have watched them. Thank you for sharing! :D

Last edited: