User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    I am the universal a priori.

(Sub-section Te.)
    What the hell is that in your avatar? I want one of those.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingAboutIt View Post
    Someone told me that about Allah once. One of you is wrong.

This makes no sense at all - rational or common.
    Although he was joking (I think). I have read the Qu'Ran as well and type description of the gods is exactly the same. So they believe in the same god.

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by ADISCIPLE View Post
    Although he was joking (I think). I have read the Qu'Ran as well and type description of the gods is exactly the same. So they believe in the same god.
    because reading the literal word is a better way than analyzing it in context.

i'm not saying it isn't the same god, but stating that it is certainly a bold claim.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    because reading the literal word is a better way than analyzing it in context.

i'm not saying it isn't the same god, but stating that it is certainly a bold claim.
    After have written that post I kind of want to take it back haha, it really wasn't what I meant. I meant to say that different people take different views on virtually the same God. There it is, that sounds nicer and less bold.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingAboutIt View Post
    Someone told me that about Allah once. One of you is wrong.

This makes no sense at all - rational or common.
    Nevermind then, both of you guys were probably right.

Do you believe that the Islamic God is Yahweh?
    An inscription above the gate to Hell:
    "Eternal Love also created me"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Into It: If a God such as the Christian God exists, is he deceptive because He doesnt just tell us the answers and expects us to believe something less logical to be true rather than what we have discovered ourselves through science?
    How do you know what he expects you to believe?
    Is withholding information deceptive? Would you lecture your five yr old about quantum physics? And are you a liar if you don't?
    Why do parents use fairy stories and similar devices to explain things/control behaviour in their children?
    Do you think the human mind is capable of understanding everything, all at once?
    Is there more pleasure in making an original discovery/deduction for yourself, or in reading a dry textbook?

You: Im too tired and lazy to read all of this, can you make it shorter and easier.

Me: Yes I can, this is the best I can do, here you go.
    Thanks!

Ahh gotcha. But I'm disappointed noone has found my summary humorous. I thought it was, and it took a long time so I should at least get some courtesy here damn.
    *some courtesy*
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post

1How do you know what he expects you to believe?

2Is withholding information deceptive? 3Would you lecture your five yr old about quantum physics? 4And are you a liar if you don't?

5Do you think the human mind is capable of understanding everything, all at once?
    1. I don't. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps He set up circimstances in such a way that He expects us not to believe. Perhaps he created us to damn us.

2.Yes.

3.No, but if I were to create him from dust, I would create him to be able to understand quantum physics. And even if I was determined to stultify his intelligence, I wouldn't punish him eternally for his opinion on that which I created him unable to understand.

4.No.

5.No, but the blame for this lies squarely on God. We could understand the complexities of the universe were we not created to be so stupid. His most profound work is inadequate.

MBTI
    ENFP

Into It: If a God such as the Christian God exists, is he deceptive because He doesnt just tell us the answers and expects us to believe something less logical to be true rather than what we have discovered ourselves through science?

Sentura: If there is a God, he is far to intricate to understand as a human.

Athenian200: The story says rational human beings caused since, and that we should be ignorant and just believe.

Grayscale: Mankind has always wanted to be God.

Sunset5678: I believe in God because the people that dont embarrass the people that do and the Bible says this will happen.

Kalach: This is a good argument because it is okay for people to lie to their loved ones to protect them.

Antireconciler: This is a good argument, I cant dispute, someone else try.

Jennifer: Its not illogical to promote faith and obedience.

Oom: Does God even exist?

Athenian200: I know I probably am wrong, I just cant live by blind faith.

Fluffywolf: Humans are deceptive, not God.

Into It: Yes I agree that it is not evil to lie to protect someone or something, but why would God design it to be subject to harm?

Kalach: Lying to protect me is wrong, because I dont just want the truth, I need the truth.

Into It: Kalach stopped reading what I posted because he believes that all ENFPs are ignorant. What I was saying was God would have the right to deceive someone if what he was hiding was evil in itself and would harm us little humans, but why would he set it up that way?

Kalach: All ENFPs will tell you whats on their mind, because they all are ignorant! And I am supreme because I typed INTJ!!!

Into It: You were referring to my hidden feelings? This post has nothing to do with my personal feelings and therefore they were not hidden. I think you have week Introverted Feeling, you need to work on that.

1Kalach: You are just trying to bullshit everyone until they dont care anymore. So what is Gods love like?

Lasting Pain: Whether I go to Heaven or Hell, I have question to ask God, and he will answer them.

Me: I think this is getting way off topic, so Ill change it: Does Science support a creator since some action must begin to create a reaction and so on, infinitely. And is that what God really would be, Infinite? So what type was Jesus?

Into It: INTP. What you think?

Me: No, I think NJ.

You: Im too tired and lazy to read all of this, can you make it shorter and easier.

Me: Yes I can, this is the best I can do, here you go.
    Ha! I just went back and read this "summary" I had been hearing so much about. That's hilarious! My praise came a little late, but I seem to be the only one who actually thought it was funny, so it's better late than never.

1No, no. I was only trying to bullshit Kalach to wear her down. Most of the other stuff I posted was genuine.

MBTI
    ENFP

repost.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    So, what was the love of God, again?
    I missed this post.

Sorry for using the "flurry technique," but you're asking a question that no human could answer, so I just did my best, though I could have simply answered "No human can answer that."

My point was that I do not know what the love of God would look like. But I can point out the state of things and check whether or not they reflect a certain God.

Since I failed to figure it out, why don't you just go ahead and give me the answer now?