• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Where Are My Pentecostals At?

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Hey,
I was just inspired by a comment made by Jennifer in my introduction thread to see how many of you are out there and who you are and all that. Then, maybe we can discuss some things on here if there are enough of us.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Hey there. I'm Pentecostal from the Assemblies of God tradition, though I currently attend (less than regularly atm) a non-denominational church. I actually met my husband at an AG Bridal Bible college.