• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your religion?

Numbers

MBTI Type
INFJ
I started out as a pentecostal christian, from the age of five until my mid-teens. Then I went through about a eight year period of very skeptical agnostism. Now I am a non-denominational christian who hasn't been to a church in a long time.

I'm not really a fan of organised religion in general. Religion is a personal thing for me, so I don't try and convert others. To each their own and all of that ;P

Chukamok

MBTI Type
IXFP
I'm currently unaffiliated. If I did have a religion it would have to have lots of fertility rites.:newwink:

r0wo1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I think I'm going to be cast out and possible stoned for this...

LDS/Mormon

/hide

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I think I'm going to be cast out and possible stoned for this...

LDS/Mormon

/hide

Yeah, you better run and hide.

rock_throwing_palestinian.jpg

610x.jpg

Nah, I think this board is more open than most.
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/09dS5K5eIId0R/610x.jpg

r0wo1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
:D

Yeah thats actually what I figured, but you always expect to get hit hard after posting that on message boards :p

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
:D

Yeah thats actually what I figured, but you always expect to get hit hard after posting that on message boards :p

Damn, intolerant pricks.

Here, let me keep you company in the outcast crew.

Hi guys, I am a Sunni Muslim.

r0wo1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Damn, intolerant pricks.

Here, let me keep you company in the outcast crew.

Hi guys, I am a Sunni Muslim.

Dude come join the crowd. I've got room for more, we'll be tolerant of other religions in our little corner here :D

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
Raised by strict, devout Catholics. Agnostic. Currently, leaning more towards spiritual and very non-religious.

BetaSwimmer

MBTI Type
ENTP
Any kind of ritual is a pain in the pocket to me. . .

That used to be how I viewed it all...yet oddly enough I've found myself drawn to Shamanism as of late, and I don't think I see myself altering my religious philosophies any time soon. I find it to be quiet a nice neutral perspective that encompasses my already rooted belief structure and manages to in a sense weave the perspectives of other religions into it as long as one keeps their mind open.

beth21

MBTI Type
EN_P
Enneagram
7or6
I am protestant... I suppose I line up the most with Assemblies of God as previous post mentioned though I spent early part of life raised as a United Pentecostal (didn't adhere to the long dresses, no makeup, no cutting hair rules) but eventually became nondenominational/charismatic. I am sort of leaning away from what is stressed in those churches though and seeking more. The usual for me.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
I have no interest in religious people, I might be for a certain time until I realize these people are delusional/stupid and/or too weak to face the obvious truth and choose to follow ridiculous dogmas.

Ishida

MBTI Type
INTJ
The brainwashed do not know they are brainwashed eh?
I'm a Christian who converted from agnosticism when most of you deconverted.
I guess my worst habit is thinking that atheists who think their atheism requires some unique mental bravery are idiots.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I worship understanding, beauty, existence, and higher order in the universe. Can I call that a religion? Unbexhoitu maybe.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I'm not religious, but I like the philosophy of secular humanism. If you want to call that a religion, then consider me brainwashed.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i have my own set of beliefs but they can't be found in a book or in a church.

limeo

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm exactly the same. A couple months ago I renounced my religion of 20 years (Unitarian Universalism) due to its over-politicization (sort of the same reason I stopped listening to Ani Difranco - can't everyone just be neutral!? Oye I'm such an INFJ). So, upon researching for a "new" religion I realized that my own personal religion suits me just fine. :soapbox:

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
Pantheist. I don't know why, but it sounds like such a stupid word, and it's so vague that I generally never tell anyone that. But no one's ever interested. Most people probably either assume I'm Agnostic/Atheist or that I'm Roman Catholic (because I grew up Roman Catholic).