User Tag List

First 6789101858 Last

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Crabapple View Post
    Well, since there are two of you, I want stuff from you too. Can I have a rainbow follow me in the street, and some theme music, and a pony small enough to fit in my apartment?

I don't know about the rainbow and thememusic, but there actually are miniature horses 'round...
    Miniature horse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"I determined nothing."
    -Sceptical expression

MBTI
    INTP

I have none. I was brought up as a protestant, my grandfather was a protestant priest. At the age of 9, I wanted to convert to Catholicism and started taking ehh church classes. At that time, even the thought of becoming a nun didn't seem that scary (I'm not kidding). I was a strong little believer, had a crucifix hanging over my bed and a little altar on my shelves - sang in the church choir every Sunday (non of this was forced upon me). My mother didn't go to church and neither did my brothers.

I think this was one of my first little INTP projects - after having explored it *sufficiently* for a few years, I moved on to other strange obsessions.
    Verbal IQ Test

SubFacor IQ score = 65
    Subscale percentile = 1

You appear to have a very limited vocabulary and lack the ability to identify the correct responses for a variety of different questions. A deficient vocabulary can hinder you in many ways; you may struggle to find the correct words when speaking, fail to understand what others are communicating to you, or come across as inarticulate to others.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Beyonder View Post
    I don't know about the rainbow and thememusic, but there actually are miniature horses 'round...
    Miniature horse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks fer lettin' me know, Beyonder

Whoo Hoo! I will worship Whoever answers my prayers first!

As long as it doesn't make the Goddess mad.
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
    -- Unknown

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Alienclock View Post
    I am God too! What are the odds?
    Well, here we may have a problem. Problems aren't bad. In fact, they're excellent opportunities to learn.

I'm not sure if I'm alone in my divinity, or if everyone who is living, has lived, and who will ever live merges into a single, timeless consciousness upon death. We could all be God, me and you could be God, or you could just be wrong. You see, you may be conscious, but if I'm the only temporary God amongst the mortals then your consciousness is nothing more than a product of my mind - the universe.

If you want to turn this discussion into a hula hooping contest, then just go ahead and say, "NO, I'M THE TRUE SOLIPSIST". If not, then perhaps you can share insight into my/our divine nature.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

LaVey Satanist, as well as probably the most anti-organised religious individual youll meet.
    SDMF

MBTI
    INFJ

I'm Catholic. I was born & raised Catholic but research & a lot of learning has reinforced my faith. I'm not extremely religious, but I would consider myself more religious than a lot of people my age.

MBTI
    isfp

roman catholicism ~ thomistic aristotelianism

MBTI
    INFJ

Taoist/Animist
    I want something much more different
    Not these factories or prisons
    I wish that the Earth was green again
    I wish I had a gun in my hand

--Blackbird Raum

MBTI
    INTP

Orthodox Christian, formerly secular humanist.

MBTI
    INFJ

I'm so much a Buddhist I can't stand it, and that all by myself. I'm quitting civilization in a year or so to live as a hermit somewhere distant until I achieve enlightenment (almost serious).

The whole reincarnation-thing is nothing I care much about though, but if it's true, then I must have been a Buddhist several lives in the past. It'd make sense.