User Tag List

First 1624252627283676 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Raised by strict, devout Catholics. Agnostic. Currently, leaning more towards spiritual and very non-religious.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    Any kind of ritual is a pain in the pocket to me. . .
    That used to be how I viewed it all...yet oddly enough I've found myself drawn to Shamanism as of late, and I don't think I see myself altering my religious philosophies any time soon. I find it to be quiet a nice neutral perspective that encompasses my already rooted belief structure and manages to in a sense weave the perspectives of other religions into it as long as one keeps their mind open.

MBTI
    EN_P
    Enneagram
    7or6
    Socionics
    IEE

I am protestant... I suppose I line up the most with Assemblies of God as previous post mentioned though I spent early part of life raised as a United Pentecostal (didn't adhere to the long dresses, no makeup, no cutting hair rules) but eventually became nondenominational/charismatic. I am sort of leaning away from what is stressed in those churches though and seeking more. The usual for me.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

I have no interest in religious people, I might be for a certain time until I realize these people are delusional/stupid and/or too weak to face the obvious truth and choose to follow ridiculous dogmas.

MBTI
    INTJ

The brainwashed do not know they are brainwashed eh?
    I'm a Christian who converted from agnosticism when most of you deconverted.
    I guess my worst habit is thinking that atheists who think their atheism requires some unique mental bravery are idiots.
    What a waste of life..

I worship understanding, beauty, existence, and higher order in the universe. Can I call that a religion? Unbexhoitu maybe.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I'm not religious, but I like the philosophy of secular humanism. If you want to call that a religion, then consider me brainwashed.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i have my own set of beliefs but they can't be found in a book or in a church.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFJ

I'm exactly the same. A couple months ago I renounced my religion of 20 years (Unitarian Universalism) due to its over-politicization (sort of the same reason I stopped listening to Ani Difranco - can't everyone just be neutral!? Oye I'm such an INFJ). So, upon researching for a "new" religion I realized that my own personal religion suits me just fine.

MBTI
    INFP

Pantheist. I don't know why, but it sounds like such a stupid word, and it's so vague that I generally never tell anyone that. But no one's ever interested. Most people probably either assume I'm Agnostic/Atheist or that I'm Roman Catholic (because I grew up Roman Catholic).