User Tag List

12 Last

Default Spiritism session!!!!

I want to organise such a thing. Has anyone here contacted any dead people???

Now, seriously speaking, I really want to do this, but unfortunately I haven't found any information regarding spiritism. Also I do not posses and Ouija board. How could I improvise one??

MBTI
    ISTx

I'm a skeptic but I've heard a lot of horror stories from people that try to get involved in this kind of thing.

If a Ouija board is a real tool to contact the other side, I don't see why a ghetto improvised version wouldn't work just the same as the official "Ouija".

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

I'm with Beat, I think its best not to open up one's life to "Bad Ju-Ju."

Seriously, I am a spiritual person, and I believe in alternate dimensions of existence than our own. Simple example below:

The law of consdervation of energy states that energy is never created or destroyed, it just changes form.

OK, so let's say in one moment there is a human being, and the next moment that human being is dead. What's different? The body is almost exactly the same, but the "life energy" within the body is no longer there. Sure the brain is kaput, but let's be real, there is something missing...that's the stuff you are trying to connect with somehow.

Personally, I believe those that have passed can choose to contact us somehow, not like pop-up and start gabbing away, but somehow, and that they will do so as they see fit, and that is the best way to ensure that you are being contacted by a spirit that you wish to be contacted by, as opposed to whatever crazy one was floating around when you decided to play with your homemade Ouija board...

Just my .02.

Let us know how it goes though. Have a few shots of holy Water laying around just in case...

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    I'm with Beat, I think its best not to open up one's life to "Bad Ju-Ju."

Seriously, I am a spiritual person, and I believe in alternate dimensions of existence than our own. Simple example below:

The law of consdervation of energy states that energy is never created or destroyed, it just changes form.

OK, so let's say in one moment there is a human being, and the next moment that human being is dead. What's different? The body is almost exactly the same, but the "life energy" within the body is no longer there. Sure the brain is kaput, but let's be real, there is something missing...that's the stuff you are trying to connect with somehow.

Personally, I believe those that have passed can choose to contact us somehow, not like pop-up and start gabbing away, but somehow, and that they will do so as they see fit, and that is the best way to ensure that you are being contacted by a spirit that you wish to be contacted by, as opposed to whatever crazy one was floating around when you decided to play with your homemade Ouija board...

Just my .02.

Let us know how it goes though. Have a few shots of holy Water laying around just in case...
    What if those that have past contact me by way of holy water?
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    What if those that have past contact me by way of holy water?
    Then you'll be good to go. Just don't down the Holy Water with Tequila shots. Simple!

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

I felt myself being summoned to this thread...

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Then you'll be good to go. Just don't down the Holy Water with Tequila shots. Simple!
    I'll be the judge of that.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Don't invite something in you might have a hard time getting rid of later. I wouldn't go near a Quija board.

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutSoul View Post
    Don't invite something in you might have a hard time getting rid of later. I wouldn't go near a Quija board.

Like me. I won't leave until the cupboards are bare, and the refrigerator is empty.

Oberon

In related news, I have decided to have my first electricitist session.

I really want to do this, but unfortunately I don't really know anything about electricity. I figure I'll just pull the cover off the electrical panel in my house and start disconnecting and reconnecting stuff with my bare hands.

How hard can it be, right?