• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Spiritism session!!!!

am_i_evil666

I want to organise such a thing. Has anyone here contacted any dead people???

Now, seriously speaking, I really want to do this, but unfortunately I haven't found any information regarding spiritism. Also I do not posses and Ouija board. How could I improvise one??

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I'm a skeptic but I've heard a lot of horror stories from people that try to get involved in this kind of thing.

If a Ouija board is a real tool to contact the other side, I don't see why a ghetto improvised version wouldn't work just the same as the official "Ouija".

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm with Beat, I think its best not to open up one's life to "Bad Ju-Ju."

Seriously, I am a spiritual person, and I believe in alternate dimensions of existence than our own. Simple example below:

The law of consdervation of energy states that energy is never created or destroyed, it just changes form.

OK, so let's say in one moment there is a human being, and the next moment that human being is dead. What's different? The body is almost exactly the same, but the "life energy" within the body is no longer there. Sure the brain is kaput, but let's be real, there is something missing...that's the stuff you are trying to connect with somehow.

Personally, I believe those that have passed can choose to contact us somehow, not like pop-up and start gabbing away, but somehow, and that they will do so as they see fit, and that is the best way to ensure that you are being contacted by a spirit that you wish to be contacted by, as opposed to whatever crazy one was floating around when you decided to play with your homemade Ouija board...

Just my .02.

Let us know how it goes though. Have a few shots of holy Water laying around just in case... ;)

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
I'm with Beat, I think its best not to open up one's life to "Bad Ju-Ju."

Seriously, I am a spiritual person, and I believe in alternate dimensions of existence than our own. Simple example below:

The law of consdervation of energy states that energy is never created or destroyed, it just changes form.

OK, so let's say in one moment there is a human being, and the next moment that human being is dead. What's different? The body is almost exactly the same, but the "life energy" within the body is no longer there. Sure the brain is kaput, but let's be real, there is something missing...that's the stuff you are trying to connect with somehow.

Personally, I believe those that have passed can choose to contact us somehow, not like pop-up and start gabbing away, but somehow, and that they will do so as they see fit, and that is the best way to ensure that you are being contacted by a spirit that you wish to be contacted by, as opposed to whatever crazy one was floating around when you decided to play with your homemade Ouija board...

Just my .02.

Let us know how it goes though. Have a few shots of holy Water laying around just in case... ;)

What if those that have past contact me by way of holy water?

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Don't invite something in you might have a hard time getting rid of later. I wouldn't go near a Quija board.

:ninja:

O

Oberon

In related news, I have decided to have my first electricitist session.

I really want to do this, but unfortunately I don't really know anything about electricity. I figure I'll just pull the cover off the electrical panel in my house and start disconnecting and reconnecting stuff with my bare hands.

How hard can it be, right?

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
This could and should turn into a "share your stories/experiences" thread. Ghost stories ftw.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Common now? Let's get evolutionifized alittle here. An ouija board is a physical item found in the physical world. It can be influenced/manipulated by other physicesises due to its having the property to be found in a shelf along with monopoly and other family fun board games. Ever notice it doesn't have space to land on that sais *ya'll should try a different path of communication than this three dimentional thing*. And observe the playing field. If those using it aren't on drugs, they're usually the over developed Fe types tryin to believe it's real by keepsinitreal.

Start by trying to listen to the wind. Assuming one has some kinda Si left after all the drama.

i'm a believer. But i also don't believe in a false sense of security of a board that was invented by some free wheelin ENTP/ESTJ banking on ones stupidity.

O

Oberon

stain, I have no idea what you were trying to say in that last post. You've got to let just one personality take control for the entire message, beginning to end, okay?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7