User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

And there's actually an even more Buddhist-like version of Christianity; in the Gospel of Thomas. But it didn't make the final cut.
    Gnosticism and Buddhism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    they are not COMPATIBLE. they can superficially appear similar and yet not be compatible. i figured an INTP would understand the use of language.
    You're saying there is nothing remotely close between Christianity and Buddhism? You can't possibly take a general arguement and take sides on it, it doesn't work that way, and it's not that clean cut and dry. Look into some possibilities here, look at some differences and weigh them with similarities. We're not looking for a yes or a no, as it's impossible to take a side here. This is a case where a lot of people throw in their ineducated ideas and decisions..why try to tear it apart when what you're doing is even more ridiculous than some of the things people are saying in here.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

i figured an INTP would understand the use of language.
    lol, they understand their own unique meticulous use of language, and not ever the common abstract and flexible use of it. often to a degree of narrow mindedness, where i cant believe that some of them are even intuitive. its better to say, that they are operated by language, whereas decent people are operating language.

(referring to TiNe)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by nanook View Post
    lol, they understand their own unique meticulous use of language, and not ever the common abstract and flexible use of it. often to a degree of narrow mindedness, where i cant believe that some of them are even intuitive

(referring to TiNe)
    I tend to think that INTPs are some of the only people that know what they are talking about. I see people munch off of some of their stuff, which is pretty funny, as most people who critisize INTPs are too ignorant to take some time and understand the wisdom in their philosophy. You can judge, but before you do, take time to understand it..
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

so you are talking about true intp (NiTe) ...
    What do you mean? I know there's posers out there, so I guess I was referring to true INTPs..

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    You're saying there is nothing remotely close between Christianity and Buddhism? You can't possibly take a general arguement and take sides on it, it doesn't work that way, and it's not that clean cut and dry. Look into some possibilities here, look at some differences and weigh them with similarities. We're not looking for a yes or a no, as it's impossible to take a side here. This is a case where a lot of people throw in their ineducated ideas and decisions..why try to tear it apart when what you're doing is even more ridiculous than some of the things people are saying in here.

Look at the end games:
    Buddhists want to imagine themselves out of existance.
    Christians want to imagine themselves into eternal existance with God forever and ever.

You are right that they are all religions and thus "are the same" in the sense of what they seek to provide philosophical knowledge for the masses. The truth is that not even all of them claim to be paths to happiness, or morality. So they are all the same, only in that they are under the category of religion, because their core tenets are inconvertible.

By your logic, psudofederine and guafinex are the same. They are both decongestants which try and help us live happier less stuffy lives. Im trying to point out to you that the two drugs seek far different mechanism, and those differences, are fundamental, and cant be waved away.

MBTI
    INTP

lol, they understand their own unique meticulous use of language, and not ever the common abstract and flexible use of it. often to a degree of narrow mindedness, where i cant believe that some of them are even intuitive. its better to say, that they are operated by language, whereas decent people are operating language.

(referring to TiNe)
    Whattsa common abstract?

well i was referring to common intp
    in my original posting. aka hardhead's
    people with first function = thinking. next best thing to entj ...

this rant is off topic, sorry. but because you are suckers for mbti, i would not know, whether to place this in the intp or intj haters thread

i am just venting for being called whisked piece of shit, two hours ago. guess what type that guy was

>Whattsa common abstract?
    the common (frequent) [abstract and flexible] ...

MBTI
    INTP

well i was referring to common intp
    in my original posting. aka hardhead's
    people with first function = thinking. next best thing to entj ...

this rant is off topic, sorry. but because you are suckers for mbti, i would not know, whether to place this in the intp or intj haters thread
    INTPs with strong Ti and weak Ne can definitely be fairly rigid.