• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I've decided I don't like and resent...

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Modern technology used for socializing: Facebook, Myspace the readily available text message feature of the cell phone. It's evil. It makes one too accessible. Fuck it. Will I continue to use it?..... Yes. Slowly going the way of the buffalo...

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Modern technology used for socializing: Facebook, Myspace the readily available text message feature of the cell phone. It's evil. It makes one too accessible. Fuck it. Will I continue to use it?..... Yes. Slowly going the way of the buffalo...

But it does you a favor in that you can be relatively inaccessible without having to seclude yourself too much. Think about it -- simply living a normal life by the standards of yestercentury deems one "inaccessible" in the present.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

[youtube="g7wWC0tfJZY"]U2[/youtube] :(

Not to mention YouTube.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Facebook is so yesterday. I desactivated my account about 6 month ago
yawns

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
The only reason I don't deactivate my Facebook, is because my gf's thing will most likely say "Jock's hot ass lady friend is no longer in a relationship" and then everybody will say "OMFG you broke up I thought you guys would last forever you seemed so happy" and I just can't deal with explaining to everyone what I'm doing. That and it makes it easier to get all my friends phone numbers when I leave my phone in the washing machine again.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I don't have a cell phone or a Facebook/Myspace account or an IM program installed for those reasons, Beat. If I want to be reached, I'll call you. It all just seems like too much work/bother to me.

/curmudgeon

G

garbage

I'm on Facebook, and I sometimes use text messages. I've got a data plan and a server setup that allows me to instant message anyone at any time, and vice versa. My phone automatically publishes my exact location to certain friends of mine.

Modern technology rules.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Technology is a disease that will continue to plague our privacies until we are all 100% open with everyone, and that would result in mass chaos, if I'm not mistaken.

I will admitt, I do have a Facebook. I do not have a myspace, I am rarely on AIM, and I stay away from texting..it totally takes away the point of an old fashion labor-based hand written letter!..or a nice call on the phone.

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ridiculous nonsense, the lot of it.

When my associates need to reach me, they know my nearest telegraph station.