User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

whoa...how delicate my sensitivities are haha. i stopped it at 1 min. that's crazy!! pure and utter craziness...kid needs to be admitted or at least made to do w/o...wtf!?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP

i resent language

MBTI
    INFx

It seems I'm one of the rare few people I know these days who admits she likes facebook. I communicate with my friends almost completely online, mainly through email and facebook. Of course we meet each other in person, all the time. But we arrange our meetings online. Facebook doesn't prevent us from seeing each other in real life (as many complain it does). In fact it was facebook that actually helped me connect more often with those whom I might never have connected much with.

I find the phone an intrusion. I don't like having to answer it when it rings. And I don't like it when I'm talking with someone and the other person goes on and on and on when I really want to get off the phone to do other things. And without technology, we'd all be knocking each other's doors to call in person, surprising one another at our homes at any hour of the day.

garbage

I just kind of see things like instant messaging as ways to talk to people when I can't be around them physically. I love being around people, but I just can't be around them all the time.. so, there's the next best thing.

.. .. or, wait, was this thread supposed to be about things that we don't like and resent?

MBTI
    ENTJ

I love technology.
    So do I. My shunning of certain methods of communication is due solely to laziness. I feel nothing negative towards those who love Facebook etc. In fact I sort of admire them.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I think it's funny. We use these devices to become more socially available but in reality it makes us more anti-social. I mean before high speed internet became popular my family used to eat dinner together every night. Now we microwave our poorly made meals and curl up with a laptop, each of us in different rooms. I mean, I myself am not a very social person but I find our reliance on these technologies to be rather disturbing.
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

I'm only on Facebook so people will stop calling me. Seriously, it's awkward!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

I've recently been persuaded to join Facebook. I guess this means I officially have a social life now...

Previously I never bothered as I wouldn't really have a use for it. Well, clearly I would have a use for it, but it wasn't necessary, so I never joined.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin