• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

2012- Where Ends Meet, and People Freak!?

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
It gets even cooler when people throw in the mix the Illuminati and the Galactic Federation.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Pandemic
Comet
Polar shift
Nuclear war
Global warming
Earthquake in the Canary Island flooding the Eastern shore of the US
Earthquake in the Western US
Famine from decimation of bee population
Global madness and disease due to chemical pollution

What am I forgetting?

The Mayans have competition.

Typology

MBTI Type
epyT
Enneagram
Honestly, any person could take a look at human nature and tell you that we're going to fuck ourselves over eventually. But the fact that some people went even further and decided to "tell us" when this would be is completely laughable. I actually find it near impossible to sit and watch anything about Nostradamus on the History Channel because it is complete bull. The interpretations that some of the guests have are laughable at best.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
I think that a event such ass that would bring the world together as a whole, because we would all know that were F***ed, i wouldn't think of a better way to go than chilling with friends, and partying for a week watching our very own demise.

Yeah, I can't think of a better way to die. Everyone would get a week of holiday from work and free food and alcohol as much they want since there is no point to stock anything. Oh, there could be a big firework and countdown like on new year's eve. And yeah, by firework I mean nuclear kind of firework. Who cares about some radiation... The rich people would shoot their deep frozen brains in the space hoping to be brought alive by some alien race, and the poor would shoot themselves full of any drugs they can find. Everyone would join into a tribal jamming session that might spread through the whole world...

SuperServal

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
This is being approached all wrong.

First, it probably won't be the end of the world. It will be a window...a nexus in time where our past and future crunch together to create clearly defined paths marked as profound choices.

I'm certain humanity will have a spiritual revolution. It may not be on 2012, but "2012" will happen eventually.

Though it is a little strange how fast time goes by these days, isn't it?

Feops

MBTI Type
INTx
People see 2012 as the end of the Mayan calendar and think "oh no! That must be the end of all time!" Total crap. People have been predicting the end of the world to come "soon" for centuries.

Though it is a little strange how fast time goes by these days, isn't it?
As fast as any other day? Though there are some interesting theories that our perception of time speeds up as we (as individuals) age and each coming day is weighted against an increasingly vast store of memories.