• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Universal Declaration of x Rights

Anentropic IxTx

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
All right, I've been thinking ;) about us making type-central versions of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights - you know, the one that starts with this: All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood... and here we are:
The Universal Declaration of INTP [or whatever I really am, ultimately] rights:
The right:
1. To be left alone once in a while.
2a. To need a good reason for all things.
2b. To need justice.
3. To privacy.
4a. To sarcasm.
4b. To irony.
5. To be smart.
6. To be unique.
7. To follow their own personal set of values, regardless of the norm, and not be unfairly judged for it.
8a. To see people as multi-faceted.
8b. For others to see them as multidimensionally as they can.
9. To be regarded as equal in humanity, regardless of smaller differences.
10. To be stranger than logic would seem to allow.
Contributions welcome! :devil:

antireconciler

it's a nuclear device
MBTI Type
Intj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so
Rights ... hmm.

Declaration of rights:
I have a right ...
1. to speak without shame.
2. to embrace the unknown.
3. to unconditional dignity and self-acceptance.
4. to question.
5. to playfulness.
6. to reject the given and the deadening.
7. to my individuality and its expression.
8. to love.