• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Aura For Each Type

ENTJ-girl

[EDIT] From your experience and interaction with people, what "vibes" do you get from each type?

My interactions with other ENTJ always gave me an "arrogant/intimidating".

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
NFs magenta perhaps? I've heard that, but who knows..

that is so interesting to me that you said that...because someone asked me not too long ago what color i was and i said magenta...i have no idea why...interesting.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'll go for Indigo myself

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well aura's have colors...is that not the kind of answer you want...op person?

wolfy

awsm
that is so interesting to me that you said that...because someone asked me not too long ago what color i was and i said magenta...i have no idea why...interesting.

According to google magenta aura is usually described as being artistic and creative so it fits you.

wolfy

awsm
For myself I'll choose red, sometimes muddied sometimes with a splash of orange.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
SFPs have a pretty bright aura, orange? Somewhere between there and red. NFs have a 'deeper' version of the color, indigo/magenta (Like the above)

SPs have a more 'crystaline' aura, too, while NFs is denser.

SJs have a steel color, colors of metal or stone. STJs are more like granite (Especially ISTJs) while SFJs have a sort of

Movement of the aura means a lot. ENFPs have an active, outflowing aura while INFPs have a more 'dense' aura.

I imagine ENFJs with a type of 'hooking' aura that latches to people quickly, touching each person as the ENFJ passes by. ESFJs are very similar but dont touch as deeply as the ENFJ's. ESTJ has a more royal purple aura, I think.

ESFPs have a sharper aura than ENFPs, it moves faster too. ENTPs have a blue aura that sort of bubbles, same with ESTP (But ESTP's bubbles faster)

ENTJ has an active, deep aura, very dark blue. Kinda dark steely and stiff, too. INTJ is probably the coldest in my eyes. The most calculating of everything.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
why is it that my first thought was "INFP Thread!!!" :rofl1:

:jesus: (had to fall for the stereotype there)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I thought you meant colors, too. (These are just personal vibes and judgements I don't put everyone in these categories but here goes)

INTJ: thoughtful, decisive, brains always going.
INTP: anxious, I always get a "feeler" vibe from these types for some reason and can never get the T right, exacting, interesting, smart.
ENTJ: Energetic, smooth, motivating, keeps me on my toes
ENTP: candid, fun, smart, great drunks, great conversationalists

INFP: sweet, bright eyed, silly, huggable
INFJ: caring, thoughtful, take on more than they can handle, good listeners, but can get bossy when in a bad mood, not part of this world
ENFP: bubbly, fun, wacky, quirky, easy targets for teasing, like books. (all the enfps I know really like books.)
ENFJ: Love this type! Motherly, doting, very social, motivating, manipulative without realizing it (they just care too much, actually.)

ISFJ: motherly again, worried, sweet, highly competent at work but don't have confidence, perfectionists when it comes to themselves, enjoy church and volunteer groups, enjoy reading, good homemakers
ISTJ: organized, on top of things, perfectionists, thorough, reliable, loyal, these are the "old faithfuls", good with numbers and math, I'd want an ISTJ to do my taxes
ESFJ: loving, caring, have a tough shell but mushy insides, moody, go-getters, sentimental
ESTJ: Bossy no non sense straight shooters, say what they mean, honest ( I don't know many of them)

ISFP: nice, go with the flow, flexible, like guitars, wear sandals, lazy and late, love camping, hate working
ISTP: handy-man, hates talking, smokes cigarettes (every ISTP i've typed are heavy smokers)
ESFP: fun, easy to get along with, easy to know, funny, good friends, generous, live for drinking and parties, practical bad ones loud and obnoxious and need to get their vocal chords removed.
ESTP: Like sports, active, in-the-moment, healthy, energetic, the bad ones are bad listeners

sarah

soft and silky
MBTI Type
isfp
For myself I'll choose red, sometimes muddied sometimes with a splash of orange.

Yes, that sounds about right. I'd like my aura to be the orangey-red color of a ripe persimmon. ;)

LindseyLadybug

MBTI Type
INFJ
INFJ: caring, thoughtful, take on more than they can handle, good listeners, but can get bossy when in a bad mood, not part of this world

Hmm...that's interesting! I'm curious to know what specifically you mean by this. :thinking:

P.S.- My mom is an ESFP and you look a lot like her...creepy. :) lol

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
I don't know what my aura is, but I would think something like indigo or turquoise. Those are the colors most prominent in my life, anyway...