First 5678 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by beyondaurora View Post
    Who else can actually see their own aura?

Mine is light (semi-transparent) purple that brightens and undulates arrhythmically.
    Mine is a Royal Blue

MBTI
    ENFP

That is very spiritual from what i have researched and also indicates revelation!
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    isfp

Quote Originally Posted by beyondaurora View Post
    I don't understand...

The beginning of the entry for 'red' reads as follows:

"Reds - a strong aura within the physical color group - approach life with gusto and courage, and have tremendous physical, emotional and spiritual energy. Reds are at their best when they can engage in physical activities within their environment and through direct physical contact with others. Reds possess great passion and endurance for life and activities."

That's not a bad a thing! And certain aspects (ex., best when engaging in physical activities within their environment) even I know fit you well.
    I don't know... I'm trying to find myself either in the red or yellow descriptions -- I wonder if it's possible to have aspects of both, or if different colors show up at differerent times? (at least I wonder if I'm somewhere between red and yellow, but that may just be because I feel an emotional attachment to "warm" colors)...

I relate very strongly to this:

YELLOW... intelligent, creative, and learns by doing. Emotionally, a Yellow is lovable, eager to please, affectionate and loyal. Socially, a Yellow is friendly, full of fun, loves to be around people, and enjoys outdoor activities.

...part of the action color group—are fun loving, energetic free spirits who are creative, joyful.... Yellows are affected by their senses—touch, feel, sight, taste— and must be constantly stimulated on all levels to feel comfort, success and happiness. Boredom sometimes leads them to destructive behavior, or they may become disruptive and distracting to others. They measure success by the amount of joy they experience everyday....
    You are amazed and dazzled by the wonder and beauty of the world that God has created; you actually feel a physical sensation—a rush of adrenaline—that makes you want to connect to the objects of God’s creations—trees, grass, flowers, animals, other humans....You must sense the connection between your inner self and the earth and understand the co-existence. (very Fi, don't you think?)

(athough I don't want multiple partners as suggested. I'm keeping my hubby.)

Sarah (and yes, I'm unabashedly "flower child" about this, Jeffseter -- heh! Peace 'n' love, dude.)
    Last edited by sarah; 12-21-2008 at 10:05 AM.

MBTI
    INTP

Apparently maroon. I've always kind of liked red anyways... the more complex the better.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    INXP

A sorta dark blue with flashes of lighter blue, at least for this INXP.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Mine is green, I have been told by an old man who supposedly see these aura things.
    No pothead, not very spiritual, pretty down-to-earth, no funny medications. My old neighbor where my parents live. Probably ISTJ. He says he uses it to know whom to interact with, and whom he should avoid. Apparently red and white auras are the worst for him.

Kind of like I use the MBTI...

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

Visible about an inch from my body. I've been told it can be reddish orange-yellow at times when I'm frustrated... Usually it's light blue/turquoise.
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

ThatGirl

mine is white with sprinkles

wait, no, that was the cake on my blouse

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
    Visible about an inch from my body. I've been told it can be reddish orange-yellow at times when I'm frustrated... Usually it's light blue/turquoise.
    That's so interesting. I was told that my aura is purple with dark lining on the outside rim. I always gravitated towards the color purple too.
    Om–ba–ara–minaya–sabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

I don't think aura and type correlate, you just want it to so it makes more sense.
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!