• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Aura For Each Type

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I thought you meant colors, too. (These are just personal vibes and judgements I don't put everyone in these categories but here goes)

INTJ: thoughtful, decisive, brains always going.
INTP: anxious, I always get a "feeler" vibe from these types for some reason and can never get the T right, exacting, interesting, smart.
ENTJ: Energetic, smooth, motivating, keeps me on my toes
ENTP: candid, fun, smart, great drunks, great conversationalists

INFP: sweet, bright eyed, silly, huggable
INFJ: caring, thoughtful, take on more than they can handle, good listeners, but can get bossy when in a bad mood, not part of this world
ENFP: bubbly, fun, wacky, quirky, easy targets for teasing, like books. (all the enfps I know really like books.)
ENFJ: Love this type! Motherly, doting, very social, motivating, manipulative without realizing it (they just care too much, actually.)

ISFJ: motherly again, worried, sweet, highly competent at work but don't have confidence, perfectionists when it comes to themselves, enjoy church and volunteer groups, enjoy reading, good homemakers
ISTJ: organized, on top of things, perfectionists, thorough, reliable, loyal, these are the "old faithfuls", good with numbers and math, I'd want an ISTJ to do my taxes
ESFJ: loving, caring, have a tough shell but mushy insides, moody, go-getters, sentimental
ESTJ: Bossy no non sense straight shooters, say what they mean, honest ( I don't know many of them)

ISFP: nice, go with the flow, flexible, like guitars, wear sandals, lazy and late, love camping, hate working
ISTP: handy-man, hates talking, smokes cigarettes (every ISTP i've typed are heavy smokers)
ESFP: fun, easy to get along with, easy to know, funny, good friends, generous, live for drinking and parties, practical bad ones loud and obnoxious and need to get their vocal chords removed.
ESTP: Like sports, active, in-the-moment, healthy, energetic, the bad ones are bad listeners

Nice list, shortnsweet.

am_i_evil666

i'll tell you some of the auras the types suggest me......
ENFP - purple->pink....in between
ESFP - orange
INTJ - black
ESTP - red
ENTP - dark blue
ENTJ - rusty colour
and some vibes.....that just popped in my mind
i might say that from ESTP and ENTJ i always get this vibe of arrogance and feeling of superiority.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm...that's interesting! I'm curious to know what specifically you mean by this. :thinking:

P.S.- My mom is an ESFP and you look a lot like her...creepy. :) lol

um, i'm not quite even sure what I meant by that... I don't know how to explain it!!!

I shouldn't write things that don't make sense.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
In just how you see him in your mind's eye or like he literally wears those colors everywhere? haha

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Well I see him as those colours, I see those colours around him and he is really into nature, always in the garden. If someone buys him a present somehow by coincidence it turns out to be green or brown... and also he does wear alot of green and has green eyes

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Since this has turned in to a colour thread for sure now

Indigo is my thing mostly, but I also get deep crimson red when passionate about something.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
When I was a kid I always visualized myself as dark-turquoise.
Does that make me ISTJ practically ?

sarah

soft and silky
MBTI Type
isfp
I still say I'm red but I'm a very orangey red.

It intrigues me that the two SPs who have been involved in this thread really relate to the colors red and orange. They're my favorites too. I wonder if types are drawn to certain colors patterns? Mine would be mostly warm colors.