User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    Whenever I read your stuff, Victor, I feel like there is no way you are a real person. Or, if you are and I met you, you would be really embarrassed and would not say anything.

(This is not meant to be offensive, that just is my "feeling" about you. You are very mercurial)
    Actually I like company and I am sure I would enjoy yours.

I have breakfast every morning at the Bakery, alfresco, at a table on the pavement.

Quite often people will join me at the table. And I talk about the internet and tell them about you and what I think of it all.

And yes, mercurial is an accurate way to describe me.

At a formal level I am described as Over-Excitable (OE) but I prefer to say I am highly excitable.

But of course, "mercurial", is even better.

So, the only reason you would tape this is that you want to share the experience with us (and maybe make us appreciate ourselves more)?
    Actually I am exploring www.seesmic.com and I don't know how to start with them.

So I thought I might start with six videos of slow dancing.

Of course seesmic is for video conversation. So I would expect the videos would be conversation starters.

I guess seesmic is for making contact and so far I haven't made contact there yet.

I don't know whether I should start by reading, "Wind in the Willows", to them or to show them slow dancing.

Both the book and the dancing are equally important to me. So perhaps either one would do.

If you were me, which one would you choose?

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    If you were me, which one would you choose?
    I think you should go with slow dancing. It is more personal. I haven't read Wind in the Willows, but anyways, I think that slow dancing will most likely show more of what you are than reading the book. But, I have my biases, I usually prefer the more personal approach.

I think you should go with slow dancing. It is more personal. I haven't read Wind in the Willows, but anyways, I think that slow dancing will most likely show more of what you are than reading the book. But, I have my biases, I usually prefer the more personal approach.
    OK, Nolla, I will go with the slow dancing - but if it doesn't work, I will blame you.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

OK, Nolla, I will go with the slow dancing - but if it doesn't work, I will blame you.
    Hah, yeah, you do that If it doesn't work, you can read the book, so it isn't like you lose anything.

Hah, yeah, you do that If it doesn't work, you can read the book, so it isn't like you lose anything.
    They taught me that before I made any decision, to first find someone to blame.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Moved from here.

Victor, you can change the title if you'd like to reflect the topic more accurately.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

They taught me that before I made any decision, to first find someone to blame.
    But it is wrong to blame other people... The people don't want to harm anyone (usually). I think you shouldn't hang out with those guys

But it is wrong to blame other people... The people don't want to harm anyone (usually). I think you shouldn't hang out with those guys
    Hey, these guys are bureaucrats - they are Commonwealth bureaucrats - they know what there're doing - they run the whole country.

When I joined they gave me a large, leather-bound book called, "Rules for Bureaucrats".

And the very first rule under, "Making Decisions", was, "First find someone to blame".

I don't think this would be right at the very beginning if it wasn't important.

Sniffles

Whenever I read your stuff, Victor, I feel like there is no way you are a real person.
    I would like to concur, but I've seen some weird people elsewhere.