User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Me? Lust?

I think that a certain member here accused me once of having a sick lust for everything... and I've been accused of that rather frequently in real life as well. You're right on the ENTP description!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    I disagree with the ENFJ description. We're not lazy thinkers even at our worst.

My weak point is power, not laziness. I go from caring about people too much to wanting to crush, make war or manipulate them. Not endearing. I liken it more to avarice which falls under the heading of classical gluttony?
    I absolutely agree! I go from wanting to save every person....to a passionate disdain for those that prove disloyal, immoral or just plain bad.

The original poster needs to find something that matches are burning passion for all matters good and bad.
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. --- Maya Angelou

MBTI
    ENFJ

However....this is pure inspired genius.......I think you NAILED this....helps me see why I seem to be so drawn to them:

INFJ Wrath, Charity/love - No type can have as much ACTIVE passion for things as the INFJ does - while many types love, the INFJ knows precisely what a person or animal needs before they know what they themselves need, making Love their virtue. However, the Wrath of this type is quite frightening at times. One who betrays or turns their back on the INFJ for even a second will find themselves staring at a vessel of God.... in fact, if that INFJ happens to be a woman you offended, you might as well just not even turn back to face them: Just keep walking in the opposite direction.
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. --- Maya Angelou

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

Glad some like it! I will admit that the ENFJ is my least understood type - I've only met one for certain and I couldn't penetrate her. I based the sloth thing on their reputation for getting sucked into movements and institutions they haven't given thought to - the whole "fell into a religious fanatic cult" thing! I'd like to change it but I'm not sure about the gluttony thing - more ENFJ feedback required!

I also noticed there is an abundance of Sloth and Love. I was considering changing the INTPs sin from sloth to Greed: the INTP often chooses not to act out of EXTREME caution and care, which may not really be Sloth. However, the INTP can abundantly horde knowledge (Greed) and just sit on it their entire life(Sloth). The question is, which is worse?

MBTI
    ENFj

For the ENFJ I would say some where between Wrath, Pride and Vanitty.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    OMNi

I just noticed that the INFJ is the only type with "Wrath" as its sin. How sweet is that?

And we are so often underestimated and seen as easy victims.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1bw
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    INTJ Greed, REstraint/Temperance - While the INTJ will question and prod as much as the ISTP/INTP will, Temperance is their virtue for constatnly criticizing and analying what methods and intellectual approaches work best, and are quick to dump useless intellectual baggage. However, the INTJs drives are often very selfish and dark, for they secretly want to horde much power and control, making Greed their Chief sin as is adequately described in "Mad scientist" literature and in the "Raistlin Majeres" of the world.
    interesting...

i do have to admit that in some of my darker times, i tend to let my imagination run wild and go on a power trip, kinda like Shakespeare's Richard III. even when i'm playing around with people, i do enjoy having a certain sense of manipulation. however, in reality, i'm just a well meaning individual, and i honestly don't desire power nearly as much as i desire justice. i don't need to control the system; i just want to fix it.

i guess it's just that power can corrupt anyone, even the most righteous of INTJs. they don't have to start off with a selfish motive, but there's more than enough opportunity to pick it up along the way when they go about implementing their visions.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I'd probably give greed to us. I wouldn't quite say that sloth fits us that well. We're somewhat indecisive which kind of slows us down a bit, but we're not lazy. In the moment of indecisiveness we tend to do something else.

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm not sure temperance is the INTJ's "virtue." Greed(Insatiable hunger) and Temperance(Knowing when to hold back) seem kind of contradictory unless I'm interpreting them wrong. Very interesting though. Did you put some things there because of letter similarities?
    What a waste of life..

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    I just noticed that the INFJ is the only type with "Wrath" as its sin. How sweet is that?

And we are so often underestimated and seen as easy victims.
    Yeah, but Lust is a much cooler sin to be guilty of... and being punished by being stuck in a windy place with a bunch of other lustful people doesn't sound all that bad either
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett