User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

K, 'nother thing with this dealio maybe you didn't notice is, it won't be TV...

You taste what they taste, have the sensation of feeling as they feel when they feel it, you can think their thoughts as your own if you like... Surround Sound + Sensorama and Smell-o-vision. Cum when they cum. But you're still you and can step back from it when you want to. And if having their sensations as they choose them isn't enough, if you so desire you can override their choices and lead them somewhere they wouldn't go by themselves.

But if you take over completely, the original owner of the body is snuffed out. You kill them.

Why doesn't anyone else want to hop from person to person, but be stuck in one?

MBTI
    INTJ

I would actually. At least at first it'd be preferable.

Ya escape responsibility big time.

But after a while... not sure.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

Question:

What happens if we were to continue this routine for millions of years until mankind has evolved into another sort of creature? (Assuming we don't destroy ourselves.)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    K, 'nother thing with this dealio maybe you didn't notice is, it won't be TV...

You taste what they taste, have the sensation of feeling as they feel when they feel it, you can think their thoughts as your own if you like... Surround Sound + Sensorama and Smell-o-vision. Cum when they cum. But you're still you and can step back from it when you want to. And if having their sensations as they choose them isn't enough, if you so desire you can override their choices and lead them somewhere they wouldn't go by themselves.

But if you take over completely, the original owner of the body is snuffed out. You kill them.
    okay...i see...well in that case i'd do it as like a weird extended vacation or something but i can't imagine that i would want to for a whole lifetime...maybe like 5 years at the most.

hmm...but after 5 years maybe i would become attached to them and their life...maybe i would have to stay...okay..i guess i'd do it...i'm all about new experiences and my after life life will still be there when i'm finished so sure.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTJ

Just figured out a drawback...

while such a relationship as this scenario would provide is the most directly intimate possible, it's one-way intimate. You as guest/resident/whatever are too much totally in the driver's seat.

Or are you?

If you led your host/victim/whatever to something you loved and made them take part, and as it so happened, you could directly feel their overwhelming disgust, or dislike or mere boredom and confusion... would you feel hurt? Rejected?

Because it's not going to be enough to sit back and watch what they do, is it?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

and no...it would be much cooler if it was a true merging of personalities and you shared an internal dialog and compromised your wishes...more of a back and forth.

that would be hella awesome.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTJ

And the whole deal pretty much begs the question, if you were walking down the street minding your own business and you came across a turtle, one of those thousand-year-old giant slow buggers, and it tells you, buddy, I got a soul needs looking after, can I slot her into your metaphysical USB for a while...

and the turtle fills you in on the deal, the soul will be intimately entwined with yours and sometimes it might change your decisions and it'll be holding your hands while you pee and probably some other stuff too...

Yea or Nay?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah...but then we'd most likely be living the reality of a schizophrenic right?
    i mean...i think it would be amazing...amazing if it was someone you loved and admired and were fascinated by...but pure torture if you despised them.
    -Jim Morrison

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Complete control.
    I'm not changing shells to have someone else live in it.

But this is a silly question.
    Physics doesn't work this way.
    we fukin won boys