First 345

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Hm, you know, Antisocial one, I read your Entry-Post and must say that I really understand you. I can relate to that. In some Things I think alike, and for the Rest I can relate.
    Also I have to say that I am impressed. People who don't follow the "Group-Thinking"-Thing impress me, because me myself I don't go with Groups either. I always made my own Rules and Thoughts. So yeah, this is not depressive or Anything, it is "awesome". Because unlike the other 87% of Humanity you actually bothered to make your "own World". People like you and me might have it a little tough sometimes, because we end up as Outcasts, but at least we don't just blindly follow the Group like Lemmings. Chapeau, really.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    Hm, you know, Antisocial one, I read your Entry-Post and must say that I really understand you. I can relate to that. In some Things I think alike, and for the Rest I can relate.
    Also I have to say that I am impressed. People who don't follow the "Group-Thinking"-Thing impress me, because me myself I don't go with Groups either. I always made my own Rules and Thoughts. So yeah, this is not depressive or Anything, it is "awesome". Because unlike the other 87% of Humanity you actually bothered to make your "own World". People like you and me might have it a little tough sometimes, because we end up as Outcasts, but at least we don't just blindly follow the Group like Lemmings. Chapeau, really.
    These days it's not the "original thinkers" who are the outcasts, but as it has always been, the true Christian that is the rejected one.
    "My Journey is my Destination."

"Today Counts Forever." R.C. Sproul

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    These days it's not the "original thinkers" who are the outcasts, but as it has always been, the true Christian that is the rejected one.
    Hm, well some of the Christians are, yes. Mostly because People have a bad Opinion about them. I have known some "Hardcore-Christians" who would see Someone with a Pentagram Amulet and go all Berserk, ask him to get it off and not to do Pacts with the Devil. I mean what the Hell?

Personally, I always like to get to know People first before judging about Stuff like that. But most People don't, unfortunately. They just stick with the §Group Thinking" of Stereotypes.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFj

Hm, well some of the Christians are, yes. Mostly because People have a bad Opinion about them. I have known some "Hardcore-Christians" who would see Someone with a Pentagram Amulet and go all Berserk, ask him to get it off and not to do Pacts with the Devil. I mean what the Hell?

Personally, I always like to get to know People first before judging about Stuff like that. But most People don't, unfortunately. They just stick with the §Group Thinking" of Stereotypes.
    I don't know what a "Hardcore-Christian" is. My reaction to someone wearing a pentagram amulet would be dismay, but I wouldn't assume that it meant that he/she made pacts with the devil anymore than I would assume someone wearing a cross had a relationship with the Lord.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

I don't know what a "Hardcore-Christian" is. My reaction to someone wearing a pentagram amulet would be dismay, but I wouldn't assume that it meant that he/she made pacts with the devil anymore than I would assume someone wearing a cross had a relationship with the Lord.
    Good, that already doesn't make you a "Hardcore Christ".
    I used that Word for People who are a Bit TOO MUCH into it. Like to a Point where it is uh...almost delusional. I mean this Guy would hand out CDs with some Prayers from some Preacher-Guy to "exorcise" the People wearing the Amulet.

Uh, and right now I wonder if this Stuff still belongs to this Topic. Does it?

ESTP? o.O

Well, I don't think this is depressive either but I am not sure that I know how people on this forum think about this. So I used mainstream logic.

As for the outcast thing I agree only a half with you. I am actually glad that people keep their distance since many people are usually boring.
    At least to me.

Actually that post came out wrong and many people didn't fully get it
    Post 37 is actually my real argument.

Why did you use red colour in that post?

Just curious.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Why did you use red colour in that post?

Just curious.
    Just felt "red," Like it was really important to me. If it bothers you, I'll change it to blue or something, lol.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Well, I don't think this is depressive either but I am not sure that I know how people on this forum think about this. So I used mainstream logic.

As for the outcast thing I agree only a half with you. I am actually glad that people keep their distance since many people are usually boring.
    At least to me.

Actually that post came out wrong and many people didn't fully get it
    Post 37 is actually my real argument.
    I know it's not a Cry for Help. I mean I did understand that. Sorry if my Response sounded that Way.

As for the Outcast Thing...yeah, I agree with you. I mean TOTALLY. Some People are boring. And those should please stay the F away from me.
    Problem is only that most of them don't probably even know. ^^°°

Anyways. Good Thread, that's what I meant to say with all this. =)

ESTP? o.O

Just felt "red," Like it was really important to me. If it bothers you, I'll change it to blue or something, lol.
    I said I was curious (and I was just curious).

I know it's not a Cry for Help. I mean I did understand that. Sorry if my Response sounded that Way.

As for the Outcast Thing...yeah, I agree with you. I mean TOTALLY. Some People are boring. And those should please stay the F away from me.
    Problem is only that most of them don't probably even know. ^^°°

Anyways. Good Thread, that's what I meant to say with all this. =)
    I know that you are one of those who took the OP as it should be taken.
    That comment was just to say it to the other people who got it all wrong.