User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I read the whole post and now am waiting for my gold star in the mail.

No, I don't think you are inhuman. Obviously your circumstances, personality, and intelligence level has kind of set you apart to be very different from everyone else, which would certainly make you feel inhuman, I imagine.

Have you ever considered writing a book?

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    I read the whole post and now am waiting for my gold star in the mail.

No, I don't think you are inhuman. Obviously your circumstances, personality, and intelligence level has kind of set you apart to be very different from everyone else, which would certainly make you feel inhuman, I imagine.

Have you ever considered writing a book?
    I am not sure about what are you talking about when you say gold star.
    But I think that you will not get a medal for this.

Actually I was thinking about writing something since I think that I wil have the klowledge to do it in the future.

Why everybody have a need to say that I am not inhuman?
    Which was never what I was saying.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

The title of your thread is "inhuman thoughts". Its making us all try to correct you, I guess. (Yea, by gold star, I pretty much meant that I was looking for a reward in the mail ) I
    I think it would be really beneficial for you to write a book. You have the brains for it. It looks like you are purposely trying to be creative, but this is the way of your normal thought processes. I think that's interesting.

MBTI
    INFP

Here's a thought: If you think you have all your large problems solved then you haven't lived very long yet.

Unless you hide in a cave, problems with people places and things will continue to pop up and some of them will be large, indeed.

It's like the night before Christmas. You grab all those little, and big, things and wrap them up nice and neat in pretty little packages and line them up in a row and the next time you look - somebody unwrapped them all.

Then you start again. . .

When you notice that this happens every so often you start figuring out not to say, "I'm all ready for Christmas now."

See? Life happens while you are wrapping the presents, not after you've finally got them all wrapped up.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    Here's a thought: If you think you have all your large problems solved then you haven't lived very long yet.

Unless you hide in a cave, problems with people places and things will continue to pop up and some of them will be large, indeed.

It's like the night before Christmas. You grab all those little, and big, things and wrap them up nice and neat in pretty little packages and line them up in a row and the next time you look - somebody unwrapped them all.

When you notice that this happens every so often you start figuring out not to say, "I'm all ready for Christmas now."

See? Life happens while you are wrapping the presents, not after you've finally got them all wrapped up.
    (she's speaking in N language.)

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    (she's speaking in N language.)
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII None

Anja, if I may, I'll rephrase it... in fact give a seeming corollary I had once heard.... that life's what happens while you're busy making plans.
    The answer must be in the attempt
    avy url : natgeocreative Photo

MBTI
    INFP

Thanks, Kaizer. Hee.

I'll go further and explain how that post addressed the OP.

It is a nearly impossible way to live life thinking that, since one has all their problems solved, nothing will ever bother them again.

Or, in Tee language, a flawed premise.

Why idea of life without "standard" great problems is so troubling for you?

As for your comment:that would be pointless if I get the idea. If we overlook that there is no such a thing as meaning.
    Everything I have said is very complex and abstract but everything points in this direction.

Actually one of my main arguments was that humanity is just a temporery
    phenomenon that will cease to exist with time and that is how it should be if progess will continue. If it doesn't continue life has no real chance to survive.

This is the main reason why I have used name "inhuman thoughts" since in this way of thinking average human traits are something that will/should disapear.

MBTI
    INFP

Put words in my mouth, Rascal. No mention of me being "troubled" by a life without "standard great problems."

I think it's delusional, though. Perpetual satisfied detachment? Nope. Doesn't fly.

I agree that the human race seems to be rushing headlong into chaos. But you can't convince me that turning my back and saying, "I'm fine." is a healthy approach for me.

By the way, that stance wouldn't be called antisocial, necessarily. Sounds more like Schizoid Personality Disorder. Antisocial people tend to prey on others and so can be quite attached to what's going on and how to benefit from it.

There's some incongruity in your nickname.