• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If the world were run by MBTI?

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
In regards to the driving, I've had my license 13 months, and I've gotten into one accident and had one ticket. The accident involved me bumping into someone in front of me getting off the interstate. I was looking off to the side to see who was coming and didn't notice I took my foot off the brake! That cost me $300 in repairs.

Who knew going nearly 50 mph in a school zone was bad? >< When I was learning how to drive, my family said I had really great reflexes, but I was barely ever aware of my surroundings. I spent an hour once practicing how to park in between cars, because I couldn't get the angle to turn in right. I still avoid parking in between cars, and will go to the end of aisles to park.

locke

MBTI Type
INFJ
I've been driving for about 2 years now. No tickets, no accidents. I'm a very careful driver and a pretty good driver, except when there are other people in the car. When I'm with someone else, I get very self-conscious and have trouble keeping my focus. I realize that's the worst time to lose focus. Nothing worse than being a liability to your passengers. :(

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I've been driving for about 2 years now. No tickets, no accidents. I'm a very careful driver and a pretty good driver, except when there are other people in the car. When I'm with someone else, I get very self-conscious and have trouble keeping my focus.
That's the INxJ m.o.: Cautious, but not technically gifted at the art. ;)