• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If the world were run by MBTI?

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
I'm a far better driver than any INTJ I've known or heard about. Who knows about ENTJs.
I've actually put some thought into this. Every single person I know that's a bad driver has weak Se. I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here, Sunglasses, and guess that you have well developed Se for an NP.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Who would get manditory boot camp?

It wouldnt be boot camp, everyone is shuffled to their own type-perfect jobs.

Maybe the bootcamp is actually a place to unbalance the balanced types. Since the balanced types would make the MBTI caste system unbalanced.

Darjur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Bootcamps?

ISTJ's and ESTJ's most likely, maybe ISTP as well. Bootcamps are the hell of N's.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I've actually put some thought into this. Every single person I know that's a bad driver has weak Se. I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here, Sunglasses, and guess that you have well developed Se for an NP.

What about Ms. ESFP who crashed the car 3 times in under a month (my sister). If there's any correlation, it's likely between introversion and negligent driving. Extroverted perception dominant personality types (SPs and NPs) are best in tune with their environment, meaning they're hyper alert to the road which could mean fewer accidents. BAM!

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Or they're over alert and get distracted too easily. 'Oo a squir-CRASH'

In a world ruled by MBTI, high class restaurants would only allow dating couples who were of types that 'meshed.' This is to keep the ambiance of the eating area, since a blowup at one table would ruin it for the others.

And because high-class restaurants are picky anyways ;)

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm a far better driver than any INTJ I've known or heard about. Who knows about ENTJs.

I know you dont believe in the functions but:

Se for INTJ is the inferior (a trip point)
Se for the INTP will most likely be a more developed function when compared with INXJ.

Se for the ENXJ is tertiary, and therefore more of an assistant than a hindrance.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I know you dont believe in the functions but:

Se for INTJ is the inferior (a trip point)
Se for the INTP will most likely be a more developed function when compared with INXJ.

Se for the ENXJ is tertiary, and therefore more of an assistant than a hindrance.
Based on whose system? If Si is tertiary for INTP, which is supposedly true with MBTT and socionics, where are you getting the Se from? According to the 8-function orders, it's way down the list, and the INTJs would thus be supposedly superior with Se use.

But INTJs don't seem to care about cool cars, or be as skilled technical drivers as INTPs, in my (admittedly limited) observations.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
But INTJs don't seem to care about cool cars, or be as skilled technical drivers as INTPs, in my (admittedly limited) observations.
Wait, there are INTPs that like "stuff"? The INTPs I've known think everything sucks, except some music and movies.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Wait, there are INTPs that like "stuff"? The INTPs I've known think everything sucks, except some music and movies.
You know, my affection for the material things in life has dwindled over the past few years. I've unintentionally come to the philosophical conclusion that it hardly matters. All I care about anymore is a PC and something to watch movies on. They call that a TV set, right? Oh, and it's hard to play guitar without one...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
One beer, officer, I swear to god :D

1154705596.jpg

Snowey1210

MBTI Type
ENTP
:D or a Ne with low physical perception, who had an idea :D

yeah it could be I guess (it probably is...), but I'm sticking with the Judger idea it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy about my perceptive willingness to overanalyze everything :)