• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mayan Calendar 2012 - the world will not end

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
Actually, the Sumerians got it when the Atlanteans visited them in flying ships and warned of impending doom.

ah. they probably made up the flying ships stuff, just to get more ppl to listen to them. lolz

atlantis, there's definitely cities buried underwater in the indian and pacific oceans. it fits the way verbal history gets passed on generation after generation....

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Interesting topic, it seems some people have found a way to profit from 2012 concepts.

Similar to the great rapture of 1992 and the one before that.

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
27247-233348-6c24f9b6e4f843f0b317ce004563e810.gif

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
2012 Galactic Alignment | 11:11 21-12-2012 Maya Calendar...
Important points to emphasize:

1. Despite much of what is being said on the internet currently 21-12-2012 is not a doomsday.

2. If nothing other than certain astronomical events happen on the date this does not quash the subject as the date is merely a hub.

3. Much of what is being discussed in relation to the subject is in no way sanctioned by the actual indigenous Mayan people.

4. Practically every form of supernatural, spiritual, and esoteric phenomena is in some way now linked to the 2012 subject.

5. Nobody is 100% sure about the true meaning of the 2012 data and about what we should do, where we should be or what will happen!

A good article with a very straight-forward perception of the 2012 concept!

I'm totally looking forward to this "event".

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
People are just scared because there are only about four months left. ;)

The good thing about it is that whether you're right or wrong about the world ending in 2012, you'll have no worries about it in 2013.

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
This is how the sky will look over Detroit Observatory at midnight on December 31
bbfyt.png

You can clearly see that the constellations are conspiring to kill us all.

In fact I'm convinced that they will. It's true. I might be wrong but it's still true!

I mean look at Taurus. Being all menacing like that. I'm totally convinced.

Yup. My judgement is that we are screwed. May as well quit your jobs and go on a long vacation while you still can.

ms.behaving

MBTI Type
eNFJ
Instinctual Variant
so
What a relief because I preordered Alicia Key's new album and it is not scheduled to be released until the end of the year.

erm

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Already quit my job and spent all my savings. Got two barrels of sunflower oil and a transistor radio.

I'm ready.

Lark

I also can't stand this BS surronding St. Malachy's prophecies of the Popes, were supposedly the next is the last one before the end of the world. Much of the evidence seems to show they are elaborate 16th century forgeries.

I am very interested in those prophecies about the papacy and succession but I dont believe any prophecies about the end of the world from whatever source.