Originally Posted by MaybeLogic
Actually, the Sumerians got it when the Atlanteans visited them in flying ships and warned of impending doom.
ah. they probably made up the flying ships stuff, just to get more ppl to listen to them. lolz
atlantis, there's definitely cities buried underwater in the indian and pacific oceans. it fits the way verbal history gets passed on generation after generation....
Interesting topic, it seems some people have found a way to profit from 2012 concepts.
Similar to the great rapture of 1992 and the one before that.
2012 Galactic Alignment | 11:11 21-12-2012 Maya Calendar...
Important points to emphasize:
1. Despite much of what is being said on the internet currently 21-12-2012 is not a doomsday.
2. If nothing other than certain astronomical events happen on the date this does not quash the subject as the date is merely a hub.
3. Much of what is being discussed in relation to the subject is in no way sanctioned by the actual indigenous Mayan people.
4. Practically every form of supernatural, spiritual, and esoteric phenomena is in some way now linked to the 2012 subject.
5. Nobody is 100% sure about the true meaning of the 2012 data and about what we should do, where we should be or what will happen!
A good article with a very straight-forward perception of the 2012 concept!
I'm totally looking forward to this "event".
... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!
2012 is not the end. It is just the beginning!
Another drive-by shooting in a dead thread.
When all else fails, claim it's rigged.
People are just scared because there are only about four months left.
The good thing about it is that whether you're right or wrong about the world ending in 2012, you'll have no worries about it in 2013.
This is how the sky will look over Detroit Observatory at midnight on December 31
You can clearly see that the constellations are conspiring to kill us all.
In fact I'm convinced that they will. It's true. I might be wrong but it's still true!
I mean look at Taurus. Being all menacing like that. I'm totally convinced.
Yup. My judgement is that we are screwed. May as well quit your jobs and go on a long vacation while you still can.