First 12

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by rivercrow View Post
    Yeah me, too...but try explaining to your SJ parents why you want to know exactly when you were conceived....

Heh. And is that from fertilization or implantation or which aspect of pregnancy, anyway?
    And what if you were cloned?

Technology makes life so confusing nowadays, at least in terms of astrological relevance.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by rivercrow View Post
    And is that from fertilization or implantation or which aspect of pregnancy, anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    And what if you were cloned?

Technology makes life so confusing nowadays, at least in terms of astrological relevance.
    Fertilization. And cloning wouldn't matter; it'd still give an independent time from the cloned person's fertlization date. Even if there was a batch of sextuplets or something, I suppose there'd still be a small difference [perhaps in the time it takes to scoot some juices around with a pipette? *shrugs*].

Reminds me -- god only knows why Use of Pipettes seems to equate to Doing Science, so far as the public perception goes. Check out any of the goofy CSI shows -- almost every damn episode involves pipettes, a centrifuge, and a goddamn gas spectrometer, as though these are the only tools needed to solve crimes. Sheesh. Dumbasses. :rolli:

MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by raincrow007 View Post
    Reminds me -- god only knows why Use of Pipettes seems to equate to Doing Science, so far as the public perception goes. Check out any of the goofy CSI shows -- almost every damn episode involves pipettes, a centrifuge, and a goddamn gas spectrometer, as though these are the only tools needed to solve crimes. Sheesh. Dumbasses. :rolli:
    Or these darn things.
    Who rises in the morning, looks in the mirror and says, "I think I will do something stupid today?" -- James Hollis
    If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein
    Whaling is illegal in Oklahoma.

MBTI
    istp

Gay or Straight?

Now that's a question.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I made these astrology, MBTI, and Enneagram correlations a while ago because of how disorganized David Kelly's was at Ptypes. Basically, I put the Water Signs in NF, Air Signs in NT, Earth Signs in SJ, and Fire Signs in SP.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

When I was studying astrology, I spent a good 4-5 months basing my charts off of conception, just to see if I could form any substantial evidence that natal astrology may be flawed (other than the obvious "astrology is horseshit" thing). Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find any correlation with the time (of course never accurate) people were conceived and what that would do to their chart. It ended up having me as a Capricorn Sun, Leo Moon and Taurus rising (when I am Libra, Pisces, Gemini) which is quite far off from who I am, at least based on astrological personality types.

Anything I have ever read on the subject of premature or induced birth has said that it has no effect on your astrological chart. It is strictly based on when you leave the womb, whether at the planned time, or early.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I have the sun in Pisces, moon in Cancer, and ascendant in Gemini. I also have a lot of planetary aspects and placements in the Moon, Mars, Uranus, and Pluto. Actually, my Uranus placements are where the most aspects are located.