• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Multiple Personality Systems] Map I created about global distribution of MBTI/Socionics institutions

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
vIYokyV.jpg

This map is a work in progress and is almost certainly based on incomplete data, so if there's anything I missed then please let me know.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Are there any that have both?

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Are there any that have both?

It seems not, oddly enough. My initial research suggested that Germany had Socionics in addition to MBTI, but it turns out that the German "Socionics" is something completely unrelated that was invented independently.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I live in such a shit hole lol

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The only countries that have official socionics institutions are Russia and former members of the Warsaw Pact? I guess the Soviet Union both helped to spread socionics to its member states and limit its spreading through its own borders.

Though I do wonder, since its been almost 30 years since the end of the SU, why hasn't it spread beyond since then? I don't know.

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The only countries that have official socionics institutions are Russia and former members of the Warsaw Pact? I guess the Soviet Union both helped to spread socionics to its member states and limit its spreading through its own borders.

Though I do wonder, since its been almost 30 years since the end of the SU, why hasn't it spread beyond since then? I don't know.

Apparently a lot of the spread happened when the Soviet Union still existed. Like I said though, this map is probably based on incomplete data, so it may be out of date.