• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Which Nazi General Are You?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A forum member recently stated that there are a lot of Nazis on this forum. And then I suddenly realized that I've never seen a Nazi personality test. So I found this:
Nazi Generals Personality test | Rum and Monkey

By the way, I take the statement about there being a lot of Nazis on this forum equivalent to saying "there are a lot of people I disagree with on this forum."

Permabanned
best quiz evah.

now we just need that one used for cereal killah triage

Mole

Permabanned
At a party, at a pause in the conversation, I said in a commanding voice full of passion Tomorrow gentlemen we take Berlin. To my surprise it stopped the party and no one knew what to say.

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You are Heydrich Reinhard
8675.jpg

Responsible for the plan to exterminate Judaism all over Europe, Heydrich was a calculated, cold blooded killer.
As an S.S officer, he considered Hitler's orders unquestionable, and saw the race issue as the number one priority of the Nazi struggle.
He issued the command of the Ainzetzgruppen, and ordered the beginning of the systematic annihilation in the deathcamps.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are Erwin Rommel

The most popular General in the third reich.
He was know for his bald and adventorus tactics and for his charismatic personality.
He used to disregard the high command's orders, claiming that the mad corporal shouldn't interfere in millitary matters.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
You are Erwin von Witzleben
A destinguished general that didn't contributed much for the Nazi war affort.
After conquering Alsace-Lorraine in 1940, he and his troops remained in France.
Witzleben saw the war was sensless, and that it would bring only sorrow to the German people.
He began plotting to exple Hitler, and was behind his assassination attampt at july.

............. i'm always plotting to kill tyrants so that sounds abt right

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Erich von Manstein

weird quiz idea...

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
You are Erich von Manstein

Considered the most brilliant strategist in the Nazi war machine.
He was olso blessed with a sharp political sense. He often ignored Hitler's absurd orders, but always seemed to come out of it clean.
Some historians claim that if Manstein was incharge of the eastern front, the result of the war was quite different...

Ugh...question 8 was difficult to answer...

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Without taking the test or reading the answers, I can tell you the answer would be Rommel- unless there was a general who committed outright treason against the Reich and tried to kill Hitler- then I would be like him.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
8668.jpg

He was olso blessed with a sharp political sense. He often ignored Hitler's absurd orders, but always seemed to come out of it clean.
Some historians claim that if Manstein was incharge of the eastern front, the result of the war was quite different...

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Without taking the test or reading the answers, I can tell you the answer would be Rommel- unless there was a general who committed outright treason against the Reich and tried to kill Hitler- then I would be like him.

Rommel myth - Wikipedia
Erwin Rommel
World War II: New Research Taints Image of Desert Fox Rommel - SPIEGEL ONLINE

There were generals and high ranking officials directly involved in plots against Hitler. Rommel was not one of them. He was an opportunist who, at best, overlooked the extreme aspects of Nazi ideology in order to further his own career and legend. Some might argue that makes him just as bad as Hitler and the ideologues who backed the mad corporal's anti-Semitic agenda.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Rommel myth - Wikipedia Erwin Rommel World War II: New Research Taints Image of Desert Fox Rommel - SPIEGEL ONLINE There were generals and high ranking officials directly involved in plots against Hitler. Rommel was not one of them. He was an opportunist who, at best, overlooked the extreme aspects of Nazi ideology in order to further his own career and legend. Some might argue that makes him just as bad as Hitler and the ideologues who backed the mad corporal's anti-Semitic agenda.
Thanks for the education.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Ugh...question 8 was difficult to answer...
Same here. As for Q8, my two choices were not available.

Last edited:

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are Herman Goering

A greedy, obscene, self-centered, arrogant, abyss individual, that his only concern is his own wealth. He looted accupied countries from their resources and works of art, for his own profit. Instead of dealing with the Luftwaffe's and The German economy's problems he was often seen in fency restaurants, wearing his fur coats.
His lack of responsibility brought great hardships upon the German nation.

8674.jpg

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Witzleben saw the war was sensless, and that it would bring only sorrow to the German people.
He began plotting to exple Hitler, and was behind his assassination attampt at july.

He was quite a brilliant infiltrator amongst a handful and has a sad story. He was executed only 6 months prior to wars end, but at the end of his "hearing" he said: "doesnt matter what you do to me, in 3 months the people will drag you thru your own shit you done to the streets."

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I'm learning things here. So which tyrant are you plotting to kill these days?