• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Multiple Personality Systems] A symbol I keep seeing in the typology world

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For a while I've been noticing different versions of this symbol in various personality typing systems. What's interesting is how different systems use it for different things: Socionics for the quadras, Keirsey for the temperaments, etc. I don't know if this is a coincidence or if it's some sort of archetype, but I find it fascinating regardless. I don't know what this symbol is officially called (the closest I can find is "quartered circle"), so I've nicknamed it "The Magic Symbol."

h5oDWwy.png

fyb49B9.jpg

TG5k1zY.gif

14exGEB.gif

vnENv6L.png

Yq6J8HK.png

bhEG3sE.png

Ioqe56g.png

0a6urtL.png