• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Combine Your Western Astrology + Your Chinese Zodiac Signs.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am an adorable little hermit crab!!! :wubbie: Perfect fit I'd say ;) (though I don't really put on a false front - I totally own that I don't know what I'm doing / when or if I'm not sure about something)

In the animal kingdom, a hermit crab constantly moves from shell to shell as it grows larger. Similarly, those born under the Primal Zodiac sign of Hermit Crab regularly move between homes, jobs, and relationships. In their minds, Hermit Crabs believe they will finally settle down and feel comfortable once they find the perfect fit, yet the more they search the more unsettled they feel.

Hermit Crabs don’t desire to become rich and famous, instead they desire true love and adventure. This is a highly contradictory sign whose thoughts often don’t even make sense to themselves. Members of this sign have a hard time accepting things as they are, and though they talk a lot about how they are going to make things better, they often just move on instead. This sign lacks true confidence and has a tendency to put on a false front, hoping that others won’t realize how uncertain they are about themselves and the direction of their lives. Sometimes this mask takes the form of bravado and a “who cares” attitude.

Hermit Crabs like to pretend that they don’t care about much, as if caring were a sign of weakness, but in reality long for love and acceptance. They want to feel like they belong, but deep down they are also independent spirits who want their lives to be adventurous and meaningful. Emotional swings are not uncommon, nor is seeking the help of a therapist. Members of this sign need to learn how to accept life as it is and not try to control everything if they want to find balance and happiness in their lives.

It’s hard to pin down an exact career fit for this sign. Each Hermit Crab is highly unique and will have to find what fits them best. It’s likely that these career choices will be somewhat unusual, though, which is necessary to fit into the wide variety of personality traits members of this sign have. Hermit Crabs work best in environments where they can share their knowledge or talent with others or where they can be constantly on the move.

This sign does not belong in a cubicle or a stale office environment. They should be out in the world performing work that satisfies them, regardless of the pay. That’s why many choose a career as a sailor or merchant marine. Others do well in import/export businesses where they travel a lot, and they also make good flight attendants (though this is usually a short-term career choice). Hermit Crabs also have a penchant for the arts and history, which makes jobs like museum curator or guide a great fit for them. Similarly, this sign finds archaeology fascinating and would fit well performing any job in that field.

cosmictone

Vagrant Terranaut
MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
CLOWN FISH

q14nETK.jpg

cute and accurate imo 😁

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Since I'm a cusp, I have to choose between T-Rex and Rattlesnake..

Accurate enough!

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I always end up with the dullest or grossest animals. Goat + goat = mole. The description is okay though.

PRIMAL ZODIAC SIGN OF
MOLE

Dependable, ambitious, and independent, those born under the sign of the Mole are also some of the most likely to care about how others perceive them. Of course, they will deny this, but one look at their purposefully constructed appearance will tell you otherwise. Often fitting in by “not fitting in”, members of this sign are often mired in unnecessary self-doubt.

Like their animal namesake, Moles don’t make a lot of sudden moves. Instead they cautiously calculate their strategies in life in order to avoid making unnecessary mistakes. They are strong and determined individuals who do their best work when focused on a goal. Like the animal they are far stronger than others realize and can be masterful architects of their own unique little world that few others ever even know exists.

What Moles struggle with most is an obsession with prudence. They want to make the right choice all of the time, but as is the case with life they don’t always know ahead of time what the right choice will be. If they don’t make a decision in a reasonable amount of time the choice will linger and fester like a wound, growing ever more difficult to deal with the more time passes. Luckily, with Capricorn representing the solar aspect of this sign, raw ambition will often save the day when logic and planning fail.

Several members of this sign will show signs of advanced intelligence from a young age, and this may cause them to accept the role of “intellectual” for longer than it suits them. It is the Chinese Zodiac sign of the Sheep that brings both intelligence and artistic qualities, and both can be extremely useful when approaching the kinds of challenges that Moles like to take on.

COMPATIBILITY (LOVE & FRIENDSHIP)

The Mole is a lucky sign, and this luck comes through best in relationships. No matter what, they always have the love and affection of friends and/or family to carry them through. Members of this sign are loyal and dedicated friends who are also sympathetic listeners. As always, they can be hard to know at first, but over time their genuine nature shines through and others realize that there is much, much more to this polite and reserved sign than meets the eye. It can be hard to get them out of the house, but once among their people, Moles can keep up with anyone.

Depending on other signs in the birth chart (particularly the position and aspects of Venus), members of this sign may or may not have trouble finding the right partner in romantic relationships. Moles work hard and play hard, but a lot of their work is done in the planning stages, so partners might misinterpret their reserved nature as laziness. In truth, Moles are just fine in how they approach life and shouldn’t dedicate themselves too heavily to a partner who cannot grasp how their complicated minds work. Those who find true love will recognize it from past life experiences and will happily do the necessary work to make it last.

CAREERS & GOALS

Moles have the capacity to be leaders, but aren’t fully comfortable in this role. Instead they try to do everything themselves instead of enlisting the necessary help. This is partly because they don’t trust others to do the job right and partly because they don’t feel that they should lead unless they know how to accomplish every task ahead of time. What they fail to realize is that knowing how to accomplish every task ahead of time is extremely unrealistic.

Since Moles combine intelligence, creativity, and ambition together, they can pretty much choose any career they want, as long as it resonates with their true nature. The roles most members of this sign play, though, tend to fall into one of three categories.

Financially oriented Moles (ones who like to work with money) will have a great deal of success with jobs in finance or economics. Intellectual planning types (who don’t want to work directly with money) make great engineers, geologists, cartographers, and architects. Finally, for those Moles who prefer a people-oriented or creative approach will succeed well as event planners, hair stylists, graphic designers, or pediatricians.

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP

Pretty inaccurate, hah.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

skimpit

I'm a Taurus and an (fire) ox, so I guess that means I'm incredibly stubborn? I don't tend to trust any of these systems, but below I'll highlight what appears to match as far as what I know to be true of myself.

Oxen favor strong, life-long alliances to casual acquaintances.
Oxen possess a keen eye for detail and an admirable work ethic. They are more productive when allowed to work alone.

This, however, is most definitely not true of me:
Fire Oxen are natural born leaders. In fact, they’ll often hold positions of importance at work and in the community. They have short fuses and tend to react impulsively instead of considering the opinion of others.

I didn't expect some of these animals to be included in the Chinese Zodiac...

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mine is so lame!!!

Loyal, kind, and optimistic, those born under the sign of the Golden Retriever are easy to like. Often traditional or religious, they believe that if they stick to their values, the universe will respond generously. The only problem is that they aren’t as perfect as they tend to think they are.
Golden Retrievers have strong opinions as well as a sense of adventure. They imagine that in another life they would have been a knight in shining armor, ready to sacrifice it all to save the kingdom. Members of this sign genuinely have good intentions, but they are also a bit too judgmental and defensive, particularly when it comes to political or religious belief systems. Though they genuinely do a lot of good for the community surrounding them, they can also be dogmatic in their beliefs and so self-righteous in their views that they can put a lot of other people off.

Justice and fairness are important to Golden Retrievers, but again this all depends on their viewpoint of what is fair or not. They strongly believe that their perspective on life is not opinion but fact and that others, if they were smart enough, should agree completely with their views on life. They simply cannot understand why anyone would think differently when the answer seems so obvious to them.
Also, Golden Retrievers tend to make rash decisions based on emotion rather than logic. They believe that they are worthy of good luck and good fortune and that others will come to their aid should they fall. When things don’t work out they can be moody and depressed, wondering why life is not fair. They must remember that a positive outlook alone can not make up for poor decision-making.
Though they tend to be family and community oriented, Golden Retrievers need independence, especially if they are upset about something. They love to help others in need, and can always be relied upon to do the “right thing”. They are honest and loyal friends who are idealists at heart. To achieve better balance in life, they simply need to accept that there is no right or wrong way to live life. Only then can they see that it is not an universal injustice when someone disagrees with their beliefs, it is just that everyone has the right to have a different opinion on life.
Especially as they get older, Golden Retrievers are likely to seek out adventure in their lives, and will try out “extreme” hobbies like snowboarding, bungee jumping, or sky diving, to name a few. Golden Retrievers like few things more than the thrill of controlled danger.

COMPATIBILITY (LOVE & FRIENDSHIP)
Golden Retrievers are completely loyal and eager to please. They are nice people whose earnestness earns them the respect of their peers. Though they are not always the most graceful socially, but they more than make up for it by being big-hearted, generous, and dedicated to their friends and families.
In love, members of this sign will likely have a dominant partner with similar views and opinions as their own. They don’t mind be tied down to a partnership as long as they get to feel independent - like having a night out with friends or going on a motorcycle trip (even if they’ve never been interested in motorcycles before). Partners need to recognize that this is an important part of their character and if they get too boxed in they will mope around and be miserable. If their partners will let them feel like they are in charge every once in awhile (even if they are not), this will go a long way.
With family they tend to be stern but playful. They are most certainly the “fun parent”, but also the one that sets the rules. They want their kids to be just like them, if not better. They seek to instill a sense of fairness and idealism in their children, and like to lead by example. Golden Retrievers genuinely believe that they are doing the right thing and that other would be wise to follow in their footsteps.

CAREERS & GOALS
Golden Retrievers do best when they can turn their personal passions into a career. Because justice is so important to them (as is being right all the time), many members of this sign turn toward careers in justice. As lawyers, judges, and police officers, they can help create the polite society that they have always dreamed of.
Those born under this sign are also humanitarians by nature, as well as idealists, and many are involved either in the church or in charities close to home. This is a natural fit for this sign, which is why they tend to be drawn toward careers as teachers, social workers, or pastors. Even those with careers as homemakers may not be satisfied without getting involved in a local charity. Golden Retrievers like to manage small community affairs such as writing for the neighborhood newsletter or being on a committee for local social reform.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm the great and mighty DOVE! Fear me!

Also, I connect with absolutely none of this. Sorry my dear dove friend.

Ophiuchus_Serpent

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
???
Well, this is disappointing.

I as hoping people here knew about four pillars of destiny or also known as Bazi.

Taurus sun Capricorn moon
Year pillar 1985 the wood ox
Day pillar ding wei aka the fire goat.
I have a lot of yin in my chart and not so much yang. Guess this explains why I am an introvert sitting here on personality test forums :D

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Silkworm...

Silkworm. WORM... LIKE F****** REALLY?

Please, who made those "Primal" signs, go kill yourself.

COME THE **** ON.

I mean, look what is Silkworm...
520045-silkworm-bombyx-mori-silk-worm-caterpillar-mulberry-plant-wiki-commons.jpg

Are you serious? Why should this stupid thing will be my animal spirit?

This is bull****.

I honestly can't tell what it was to experience when they slap this sh** on you. It feels like "Oh, your Pisces and Rabbit, so you're just big Silkworm loser hahahaha! Noob.". Fells like slap in the face.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pisces+Tiger=STINGRAY

A seeming contradiction in terms, those born under the sign of the Stingray are adventurous, humanitarian, generous, sincere, rebellious, and emotionally fragile all at the same time. To some this energy may come across as chaotic and wild, which it certainly can be from time to time, but Stingrays are also deep thinkers, dreamers, and idealists. Though they can be sullen and elusive from time to time, members of this sign always stand up for what they believe in.

Like their animal namesake, those born under the sign of the Stingray are mostly harmless. They spend most of their time sitting back and observing, planning, and considering their options. Also like the stingray, members of this sign don’t strike out unless pushed. While they may spend a great deal of time quietly lingering in the background, they are not afraid to stand up for themselves, and can be a very formidable opponent to those who assail their deepest beliefs and personal freedom.

That’s not to say that Stingrays are always quiet and reserved. In fact, this sign has a very gregarious side and will occasionally surprise others with the vigor with which they speak and act. Stingrays love intense conversations and ideas that they can share with others. They can be powerful, outspoken leaders with one group of people and elusive, mysterious, and suspicious observers with another. Members of this sign tend to play whatever role suits them best in different social situations, but are never predictable no matter which role they choose to play.

Stingrays are often attracted to mysterious people, places, and things as well. They relish the unusual and the unexplained, and believe there is far more to life than what our five senses can reveal. Stingrays are also very emotionally unstable. They can vacillate between moods at any given time, and are not very good with moderation. This is a sign that is prone to addiction and escapism if left to their own devices. Though they seem to be very stoic in their beliefs, members of this sign are always second-guessing themselves and others. They are much more emotionally fragile than they seem and get their feelings hurt very easily.

COMPATIBILITY (LOVE & FRIENDSHIP)​

Though they tend to polarize people with their mood swings, it is undeniable that Stingrays have good hearts. They are genuinely interested in people more than money or success. Stingrays will listen to advice but follow their own path in the end. While they have well-tuned social graces at times they can also be loners who need time alone to think and to figure things out. Overall, members of this sign are generous, affectionate, charming, and often funny when among friends. Though they can be a little too intense at times, they are always sincere in their desire to make the world around them a better place.

As with everything else, Stingrays are not good with moderation when it comes to romantic relationships. Not only can they be too emotionally intense in love, they also tend to pick bad partners. Unfortunately Stingrays are suckers for relationships that stir up their emotions instead of relationships that are stable and supportive. Members of this sign tend to become addicted to feeling loved, needed, or wanted. Because of this they can be easily manipulated by those who can match their emotional intensity.

Stingrays will likely go through many relationships before finding one to settle down in for the long haul. They have little trouble attracting partners because they are intriguing, mysterious, and intense. Members of this sign hate rejection, though, and tend to use their charms to lure others in rather than making the first move. When it comes to people, Stingrays have excellent intuition that they should trust more often.

CAREERS & GOALS​

Stingrays are very creative, but they are also social and political idealists. Depending on the other (minor) signs in the birth chart, career direction will most likely take on one of these aspects. Whichever path they choose, their artistic sensibility combined with their rebellious idealism makes it difficult for them to do something routine and boring. They either have to be creative or they have to be helping people. A desk job, unless it is at a charity or as an art dealer, is going to be boring and tedious and ultimately will drag them down so far it won’t be worth whatever money or status come along with it.

If anyone should chase their dreams, it should be Stingrays, though a lack of financial stability may lead to an increase in their emotional intensity. Add to that the fact that they are less than stellar with time management skills, and you have a recipe for emotionally complexity; excitement with fear, anxiety with hope, and commitment with uncertainty. Yet, these emotional waves are an essential part of a Stingray’s life, and like their animal namesake they tend to let the waves take them wherever they want the individual to go.

Poet, musician, actor, and designer are all fitting roles for a Stingray, as are any job having to do with political or social activism. They may also choose to become involved with charitable events, as they want to help make the world a better place but would also like to make a name for themselves while doing so.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Panther

Panthers are one of the most well-liked of the Primal Zodiac signs. They are very engaging with others and are always looking for ways to make life better for everyone around them. When they are on top of their game, they are strong, energetic, creative, and intelligent. But they have a dark side, which usually comes out if they feel like they are not in control of their lives. When they are off balance, they can also be eccentric, over-protective, mysterious, and unpredictable.

No matter what their current mood, Panthers are confident, and they have every reason to be. They are smart, creative thinkers with excellent leadership and social skills. They can be overbearing at times when they want things done their way, but most of the time others recognize that their ideas are good and that their hearts are in the right place. Paired with their natural charm, it’s hard not to want to do things a Panther’s way.

Balance is key for members of this sign. They have big ideas and thrive on accomplishment, but this can cause them to miss out on the more important things in life. They work very hard and stay focused on their goals, but this can cause them to burn out, especially if they don’t get the results they have worked so hard for. When this happens, the dark side comes out and they become moody, mean-spirited, and aloof - they exact opposite of their usual nature. Even their closest friends will be put off by this sudden change in temperament. Luckily, they tend to bounce back reasonably well and should soon be back on course toward their next goal.

Eternal Harmony

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Again, the big trouble of choice ...

So, I was born on January 20th. Usually this is the last day for Capricorn in the sun, next day (21st) would be Aquarius in the sun. So sometimes matches more Aquarius than Capricorn or even both matches.
The Chinese say that I am a Horse.
And after all, I had to chose between the Salmon and the Unicorn whereas the Unicorn again matched better than the Salmon. Perhaps, I am more Aquarius in the sun than Capricorn because my rising is Aquarius too - that doubles maybe :)

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Racoon

Sagittarius + Ox

PRIMAL ZODIAC SIGN OF
RACCOON

Virgo + Rat = Mouse

PRIMAL ZODIAC SIGN OF
MOUSE
Perceptive, deep, and independent, those born under the Primal Zodiac sign of the Mouse are sensitive individuals who see life as a complex drama. Like their animal namesake, members of this sign are survivalists who are good at finding creative but intellectual solutions to life’s challenges. Like a mouse in a maze, they use both instinct and logical analysis to move ahead despite the obstacles in their path.

Above all things, Mice are extremely observant. Though they are charming and social, they also take time in social situations to sit back and watch. It is important for Mice to know exactly how to relate to the different people around them and they can’t relax completely until they feel that they understand others and (more importantly) that others understand them. At the same time, few people are more difficult to truly, deeply know than Mice. Members of this sign do not like to share too much about themselves with others and despite their desire to live a wonderful, rich life they rarely take anyone else’s advice.