• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Astrology

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey I'm wondering if this is a prediction or just a normal birth chart interpretation?

And when do you think you might be finished with this? :)

I usually do it when I feel pulled. It takes some back and forth to put something together.

Based on your chart, I would say something in communication/marketing. Your social network will play a bigger role for you than most people, but you'll have to navigate understanding the value that your network gives you as opposed to understanding your value in terms of your network. That is to say, who you know can and will be a tremendous asset to you, but also being able to have clear boundaries between your worth and the value that accrues to you through association with others.

That's all I got. Hope it's helpful.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I usually do it when I feel pulled. It takes some back and forth to put something together.

Based on your chart, I would say something in communication/marketing. Your social network will play a bigger role for you than most people, but you'll have to navigate understanding the value that your network gives you as opposed to understanding your value in terms of your network. That is to say, who you know can and will be a tremendous asset to you, but also being able to have clear boundaries between your worth and the value that accrues to you through association with others.

That's all I got. Hope it's helpful.

No don't feel as if it's inadequate, Its quite candid, I like it! It sounds similar to what we previously talked about not too long ago. Yeah with music, definitely marketing applies. A music business cannot be successful if it just wills itself on its own. I am definitely reaching out to others, my Scorpio north node clearly indicates that.

So yeah I appreciate you felt pulled at the moments you have with this.

Thank you Wind Up Rex :)

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Would somebody also interpret my chart? I used to be interested in astrology when I was in my early teenage years but I sort of dropped it as a hoax but now I'm trying to rediscover it. I'll be thankful for any insights :)

graphic

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Mars in Leo in the first, 1st above the ascendant - You have a dramatic side that is hidden from yourself but apparent to others. Sometimes it is your self-undoing and at others it is a great asset. Since it is in the first house, you are aware of the energy of leo, just not totally aware of how driven you are by it.

Moon in the 12th in cancer - Secret hidden intense emotional side. You're not aware of how your maternal instincts and they are your secret treasure. Others probably feel like they could trust you with their lives but you don't know that about yourself readily. You come to learn it. When you're alone, you nurture yourself as a mother would. Bubble baths perhaps? Or just bath salts? JK :)

Mercury in the 11th in Gemini - When it comes to large associations and groups, hopes and wishes and dreams, you are adroit, clever, skilled, flighty, and mercurial. You exhibit great skill and facility with words when speaking to groups, albeit small groups or large. Or when it comes to learning you do well to learn about groups or associations.

Sun in the 11th in Mercury - You are driven and bring vitality into groups and associations. You are driven to achieve your hopes and dreams and this brings you vitality, and you do so by learning, having facility, and dexterity with the mind.

Venus in Aries - You are attracted to strong, independent, leaders, and you yourself value independence, and initiating things. It's in the ninth so this comes into play with higher learning. You may chose to studying things that are trailblazing in nature, new, and in stages of initiation.

Saturn in the 7th/8th in Aquarius/Pisces - You draw partners who come to teach you things. At it's lowest level these are secret sex fantasies involving teachers and disciplinarians. At it's highest, you may end up with someone who is older, or more wise in terms of the ways of Saturn (structure and discipline). Your life partners are Karmic in nature as Saturn is the Lord of Karma and the Grim Reaper. You are drawn to serious individuals who have eccentric tendencies.

That's all for now. Like this if you want more.

Rouskyrie

Could anyone tell me the significance of the placements in my chart? Thank you in advance. Here they are:
Sun 17°51' Pisces
Moon 8°37' Pisces
Mercury 14°54' Pisces
Venus 11°32' Pisces
Mars 0°09' Я Libra
Jupiter 10°23' Aquarius
Saturn 7°28' Aries
Uranus 6°59' Aquarius
Neptune 29°10' Capricorn
Pluto 5°36' Sagittarius
Chiron 1°37' Я Scorpio
Ceres 14°50' Aquarius
Pallas 22°25' Capricorn
Juno 15°47' Taurus
Vesta 1°23' Pisces
Node 28°43' Я Virgo
Lilith 8°13' Я Virgo
Fortune 1°02' Aquarius
AS 21°47' Capricorn
MC 17°32' Scorpio

Sun House 2
Moon House 2
Mercury House 2
Venus House 2
Mars House 8
Jupiter House 1
Saturn House 2
Uranus House 1
Neptune House 1
Pluto House 10
Chiron House 9
Ceres House 1
Pallas House 1
Juno House 3
Vesta House 1
Node House 8
Lilith House 8
Fortune House 1

House 1 21°47' Capricorn
House 2 8°07' Pisces
House 3 18°49' Aries
House 4 17°32' Taurus
House 5 9°30' Gemini
House 6 29°24' Gemini
House 7 21°47' Cancer
House 8 8°07' Virgo
House 9 18°49' Libra
House 10 17°32' Scorpio
House 11 9°30' Sagittarius
House 12 29°24' Sagittarius

I'm mostly wondering 1.) Why I have 7 aspects in the 1st house/what that means, 2.) Why I have 5 aspects in the 2nd house/what that means, and 3.) Why I seem to be missing aspects in the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 11th, and 12th houses/what that means. I realize there's quite a bit here, so if you'd like to sum it up basically to save time, that works too.
[MENTION=7254]Wind Up Rex[/MENTION].

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

I've always wondered why I vibe more with people a few years older than me than those younger than me...it's because I was born right at the end of "the committed ones" and right before "the flame throwers" started coming in lol.

cosmictone

Vagrant Terranaut
MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
can someone dialog with me about what type of career my chart favors? even though i've studied astrology for years i have a tough time with this and would love a second opinion. i can also pull up the equal and whole house variations. ☺ thanks.~

gVENCyf.gif

[MENTION=31298]cosmictone[/MENTION]

Something definitely artistic. Having Virgo Venus and Jupiter in the 10th and Libra Moon, Mercury, and Mars in the 12th is a large indication for something creative, but probably not in front of a large crowd to entertain. So something more behind the scenes. Maybe a graphic designer, fine artist, a writer, or an illustrator of some sort - perfect careers for an artistic introvert. You have a great eye for detail because of your Jupiter and Venus placements and also a broad imagination to provide the outcome due to your 12th house planets. Libras are very artsy because they are ruled by Venus, and there is even more indication for a creative career since Venus is in your 10th house, which showcases your career ambitions. That's just my two cents, at least.

I also have my Moon in the 12th house, btw. :bye:

cosmictone

Vagrant Terranaut
MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=27809]Stargaze[/MENTION] thanks! nice to meet another fellow 12th house moon. :wubbie:
see, im happy i asked now, because i was thinking about pursuing architecture or something similar. i can probably do that but im REALLY bad at math, not to mention i have no idea how i would make it through 10+ years of school. i simply lack the discipline...

im actually taking art classes right now. ☺ and i can see myself in any of the fields you listed..i even have a little experience with all of them. the hard part is practicing and improving. i just cant remain consistent. is that because my lord and ruler of the 6th is in the 12th? i mean realistically speaking it's because im lazy XD but overall my 6th house is really weak..

[MENTION=31298]cosmictone[/MENTION]

An empty 6th house means the attributes surrounding that particular house are not as huge of a priority for you in comparison to the other houses with planets in them. I think it has to do more with your Libra Mars in the 12th house in general than the ruler of the 6th being in your 12th. Mars in Libra and Pisces are known for being weaker Mars placements in the astrological sense, but they also have their own strengths. Libra is in its detriment in that placement and yours placed in the 12th house does give it an even more indecisive quality to due to the Piscean nature of the 12th house, as Libra already has indecisive tendencies. Also the Mars/Saturn square would indicate difficulty with productivity and getting work done. So I can see laziness and not knowing exactly what you want to do as factors. Those Saturn squares are pesky.

The idea would be to learn to overcome your Mars and Saturn deficiencies. Everyone has obstacles in their chart they need to overcome in order to grow, so not to fret! I see great potential in you from an artistic angle. I do think the tight conjunction to your Moon can help pull you through. It's a lot tighter than the Saturn square and you also have a nice Moon/Mars conjunction with Mercury. You just have to find your inner passion and drive to make it happen. :uwin:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah I learn that not all squares and oppositions are a bad thing. All of them can be overcome and even reward you greater than a conjunction can give you. Although most conjunctions are nice.... maybe Pluto and Saturn conjunction with other planets... not so much. :p

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Would somebody also interpret my chart? I used to be interested in astrology when I was in my early teenage years but I sort of dropped it as a hoax but now I'm trying to rediscover it. I'll be thankful for any insights :)

graphic

You are one who wants to make a mark on the world and has the capability to do so given the work and the desires be fulfilled. People will expect you have something to offer, so you better show it! You will make your presence felt whether you realize or not when you walk in. You have passive aggression from angers not all being fully and totally realized. You love to show people what a talented and wonderful person you are. You need to find ways to confide in the self-worth you have and many blessings come when you work for it, although you may be financially well off in most cases. You may have had a rough childhood but you ultimately seek to beautify your world as a goal. You'll have challenges when it comes to sustaining relationships and may go through several until yo learnedly your lessons. You are uniquely creative although you might have odd circumstances with your children should you choose to have any and you may not always value being a fun person. Friendships with others are a great deal to you emotionally. You are talkative and know a lot about a great many things. You are a great communicator. You are intuitive and your feelings are powerful as you are sensitive.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sticking with Sidereal Astrology using tropical astrological interpretations really works nice.

REALLY NICE

It's like a fit you can't complain so without further ado

let's begin:

Double Pisces (Sun + Moon) in 10th house
Gemini Ascendant with Mars
Mercury in Aquarius in 9th house
Venus in Pisces in 10th house
Jupiter in Virgo in 4th house
Saturn in Aquarius in 9th house
Uranus and Neptune conjunct in Sagitarrius in 7th house
Pluto intercepted in Scorpio in 5th house

Aquarius Midheaven with Leo IC

Cancer and Capricorn Duplicated in 2nd and 3rd house and 8th and 9th
Aries and Libra intercepted in 5th house and 11th house

Scorpio North Node in 6th house, and Taurus South Node in 12th house

this is all used with birth certificate time, date, and place.

My dominant planet is Neptune, I am mutable, and Water dominant.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
wow. my dad's natal chart which I didn't have his birth time but I could get a good estimation:

cap asc/rising
Aquarius sun
scorpio moon

major wtf's right now...

like stuff makes too much sense.

IT IS UNBELIEVABLE HOW WELL CAP ASCENDANTS CAN HIDE THEIR INNER LIFE LIKE HOLY SHIT

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
I used astrology for me and my on again and and off again crush.....I remember her birthday because back when we were in the same city as kids, we celebrated our birthdays on the same day one year at Sunday School after i found out in a conversation that we shared the same birthday. I also figured out her birth city because her older brother is from that city in a foreign country and I heard from my mother that she was born in that country, and I know what time (around what time) she was born due to a conversation I remember us having.....I'm not going to share the link, as that would be sharing personal info, but here's a copy paste:
The following aspects between planets concern the possible relationships between two charts: especially the emotional and romantic relationship, but also aspects on social, intellectual, and spiritual levels.

The values next to the orbs in the chart above are part of a rating system. Keep in mind that these figures serve only as a possible guideline to which aspects may be considered easy or challenging. Analysis of a relationship is of course very complex. While some aspects can be considered, on their own, difficult for most, some people will have an easier time with them, and the same is true of easy aspects. As well, all relationships will, and should, have a mix of easy and challenging aspects.

Always use your own logic and intuition. This is the case for anything you read in the report, on the site, on other sites, and in books. These are guidelines and possibilities only, and are not meant to pass judgment on a relationship. Read more about these combinations on Cafe Astrology (Synastry/Relationship Astrology category), on other astrology sites, and in astrology books.

143 () Conjunction () Sun - Sun

Positive aspect: It's an excellent aspect for a union because neither has to explain to the other about his or her life goals and overall personality. The two people complement each other in basic ways. Although every relationship has its struggles and conflicts, this aspect helps strengthen your relationship because there is an overall understanding and you support one another at the end of the day.

131 () Trine () Sun - Mars

Positive aspect: Pure sexual attraction can unite the couple. They feel as if they have an ideal partner. They will be energetic, full of life and can undertake things together on a professional level or travel together on adventurous, unpredictable journeys. They respect each other's goals and drives, and don't stand in the way of their attempts to achieve their goals. Their body rhythms match well, and they share a basic physical bond that is hard to break. Energizing.

126 ( ) Conjunction () Mercury - Jupiter

Positive aspect: An ideal couple, prosperous, happy, good intellectual understanding, great confidence in each other, a successful family life.

-108 () Opposition () Moon - Jupiter

Challenging aspect: They go well together, but might experience emotional ups and downs, particularly if they live together. A life together that can be stormy and with its bright spots - sometimes really bright - but they tend to stay together because they are nevertheless made to understand each other.

-107 () Square () Sun - Pluto

Challenging aspect: A great attraction might unite the couple, but this relationship is unlikely to be enitrely healthy. The Pluto person tries to change the Sun person, which is not at all appreciated, and this leads to conflict. If the relationship ends, much bitterness and anger might be the result.

104 () Conjunction () Mercury - Jupiter

Positive aspect: An ideal couple, prosperous, happy, good intellectual understanding, great confidence in each other, a successful family life.

99 () Trine () Sun - Mars

Positive aspect: Pure sexual attraction can unite the couple. They feel as if they have an ideal partner. They will be energetic, full of life and can undertake things together on a professional level or travel together on adventurous, unpredictable journeys. They respect each other's goals and drives, and don't stand in the way of their attempts to achieve their goals. Their body rhythms match well, and they share a basic physical bond that is hard to break. Energizing.

96 () Conjunction () Mercury - Mercury

Positive aspect: Favorable for all types of communication. It is so easy to get the ideas flowing. Great mental energy between the two. They respect each other's minds.

-81 () Square () Sun - Pluto

Challenging aspect: A great attraction might unite the couple, but this relationship is unlikely to be enitrely healthy. The Pluto person tries to change the Sun person, which is not at all appreciated, and this leads to conflict. If the relationship ends, much bitterness and anger might be the result.

70 ()Conjunction () Venus - Venus

Positive aspect: Complete respect for each other's romantic style. They don't easily offend each other and instinctively understand what makes the other person happy. Conflicts arise, but they are generally smoothed over with ease, as there is good will between them. Very good aspect for a successful union. Love, gaiety, understanding.

64 () Trine () Moon - Neptune

Positive aspect: An almost magical bond will unite them. Perfect harmony. There is something MORE to this relationship. It inspires the imagination, and there is a magical feeling of acceptance. There is much devotion here, especially on the part of the Moon person. Spiritual tenderness and romantic warmth between them. Their relationship encourages imagination in both people. This stems from an underlying acceptance of each other, which translates into the feeling that they are free to express their spiritual, imaginative sides without fear in each other's presence. Unconditional love, which is very rare in romantic partnerships.

58() Trine () Venus - Pluto

Positive aspect: Great passionate affair, very intense and transforming. They feel that the relationship forces them to grow.

51 () Sextile () Jupiter - Neptune

Positive/Supportive aspect: A potential union. This is unlikely to be a defining factor in compatibility, so you need to look at the other aspects. This is a supportive aspect.

-50 () Square () Saturn - Neptune

Challenging aspect: While the Saturn person can help organize or direct the Neptune person, there may be some resentment.

47 () Sextile () Jupiter - Neptune

Positive/Supportive aspect: A potential union. This is unlikely to be a defining factor in compatibility, so you need to look at the other aspects. This is a supportive aspect.

45 () Sextile () Venus - Uranus

Positive aspect: Union or love will be very strong, not especially intellectual, but sensual and full of romanticism and originality. You could find that you encourage one another to drop many of your inhibitions. This relationship often encourages and/or respects independence and freedom.

44 () Trine () Venus - Pluto

Positive aspect: Great passionate affair, very intense and transforming. They feel that the relationship forces them to grow.

31 () Conjunction () Mars - Mars

Positive aspect: A life together in which each will desire the other and satisfy each other's sexual needs. Frustration levels tend to be minimal, and this helps the couple develop a pleasant atmosphere between them. They may do great things together or simply inspire one another.

sorry had to edit out the names....but her name was first in each one

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Wait, is this the crush you decided to move on from?
I haven't moved on. I've merely decided to not obsess over it, and leave it to my 22 year old-ready-to-court-and-get-married-the-islamic-way self to decide on, but i think it's highly unlikely. But still, natal charts are fun. But yes.

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
It doesn't appear to be working.
I typed in this information long ago, many months ago, and I knew this info many months ago, I merely decided to share it. I knew she was born at {insert time here} I knew she was born in {insert city, nation, here}, I knew what her birthday was, I already knew a natal chart website called cafe astrology, I already knew my own birthday, birth time, and birth city....seriously.....it took a very short period of time.