• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Astrology

Starry

I used astrology for me and my on again and and off again crush.....I remember her birthday because back when we were in the same city as kids, we celebrated our birthdays on the same day one year at Sunday School after i found out in a conversation that we shared the same birthday. I also figured out her birth city because her older brother is from that city in a foreign country and I heard from my mother that she was born in that country, and I know what time (around what time) she was born due to a conversation I remember us having.....I'm not going to share the link, as that would be sharing personal info, but here's a copy paste:
The following aspects between planets concern the possible relationships between two charts: especially the emotional and romantic relationship, but also aspects on social, intellectual, and spiritual levels.

The values next to the orbs in the chart above are part of a rating system. Keep in mind that these figures serve only as a possible guideline to which aspects may be considered easy or challenging. Analysis of a relationship is of course very complex. While some aspects can be considered, on their own, difficult for most, some people will have an easier time with them, and the same is true of easy aspects. As well, all relationships will, and should, have a mix of easy and challenging aspects.

Always use your own logic and intuition. This is the case for anything you read in the report, on the site, on other sites, and in books. These are guidelines and possibilities only, and are not meant to pass judgment on a relationship. Read more about these combinations on Cafe Astrology (Synastry/Relationship Astrology category), on other astrology sites, and in astrology books.

143 () Conjunction () Sun - Sun

Positive aspect: It's an excellent aspect for a union because neither has to explain to the other about his or her life goals and overall personality. The two people complement each other in basic ways. Although every relationship has its struggles and conflicts, this aspect helps strengthen your relationship because there is an overall understanding and you support one another at the end of the day.

131 () Trine () Sun - Mars

Positive aspect: Pure sexual attraction can unite the couple. They feel as if they have an ideal partner. They will be energetic, full of life and can undertake things together on a professional level or travel together on adventurous, unpredictable journeys. They respect each other's goals and drives, and don't stand in the way of their attempts to achieve their goals. Their body rhythms match well, and they share a basic physical bond that is hard to break. Energizing.

126 ( ) Conjunction () Mercury - Jupiter

Positive aspect: An ideal couple, prosperous, happy, good intellectual understanding, great confidence in each other, a successful family life.

-108 () Opposition () Moon - Jupiter

Challenging aspect: They go well together, but might experience emotional ups and downs, particularly if they live together. A life together that can be stormy and with its bright spots - sometimes really bright - but they tend to stay together because they are nevertheless made to understand each other.

-107 () Square () Sun - Pluto

Challenging aspect: A great attraction might unite the couple, but this relationship is unlikely to be enitrely healthy. The Pluto person tries to change the Sun person, which is not at all appreciated, and this leads to conflict. If the relationship ends, much bitterness and anger might be the result.

104 () Conjunction () Mercury - Jupiter

Positive aspect: An ideal couple, prosperous, happy, good intellectual understanding, great confidence in each other, a successful family life.

99 () Trine () Sun - Mars

Positive aspect: Pure sexual attraction can unite the couple. They feel as if they have an ideal partner. They will be energetic, full of life and can undertake things together on a professional level or travel together on adventurous, unpredictable journeys. They respect each other's goals and drives, and don't stand in the way of their attempts to achieve their goals. Their body rhythms match well, and they share a basic physical bond that is hard to break. Energizing.

96 () Conjunction () Mercury - Mercury

Positive aspect: Favorable for all types of communication. It is so easy to get the ideas flowing. Great mental energy between the two. They respect each other's minds.

-81 () Square () Sun - Pluto

Challenging aspect: A great attraction might unite the couple, but this relationship is unlikely to be enitrely healthy. The Pluto person tries to change the Sun person, which is not at all appreciated, and this leads to conflict. If the relationship ends, much bitterness and anger might be the result.

70 ()Conjunction () Venus - Venus

Positive aspect: Complete respect for each other's romantic style. They don't easily offend each other and instinctively understand what makes the other person happy. Conflicts arise, but they are generally smoothed over with ease, as there is good will between them. Very good aspect for a successful union. Love, gaiety, understanding.

64 () Trine () Moon - Neptune

Positive aspect: An almost magical bond will unite them. Perfect harmony. There is something MORE to this relationship. It inspires the imagination, and there is a magical feeling of acceptance. There is much devotion here, especially on the part of the Moon person. Spiritual tenderness and romantic warmth between them. Their relationship encourages imagination in both people. This stems from an underlying acceptance of each other, which translates into the feeling that they are free to express their spiritual, imaginative sides without fear in each other's presence. Unconditional love, which is very rare in romantic partnerships.

58() Trine () Venus - Pluto

Positive aspect: Great passionate affair, very intense and transforming. They feel that the relationship forces them to grow.

51 () Sextile () Jupiter - Neptune

Positive/Supportive aspect: A potential union. This is unlikely to be a defining factor in compatibility, so you need to look at the other aspects. This is a supportive aspect.

-50 () Square () Saturn - Neptune

Challenging aspect: While the Saturn person can help organize or direct the Neptune person, there may be some resentment.

47 () Sextile () Jupiter - Neptune

Positive/Supportive aspect: A potential union. This is unlikely to be a defining factor in compatibility, so you need to look at the other aspects. This is a supportive aspect.

45 () Sextile () Venus - Uranus

Positive aspect: Union or love will be very strong, not especially intellectual, but sensual and full of romanticism and originality. You could find that you encourage one another to drop many of your inhibitions. This relationship often encourages and/or respects independence and freedom.

44 () Trine () Venus - Pluto

Positive aspect: Great passionate affair, very intense and transforming. They feel that the relationship forces them to grow.

31 () Conjunction () Mars - Mars

Positive aspect: A life together in which each will desire the other and satisfy each other's sexual needs. Frustration levels tend to be minimal, and this helps the couple develop a pleasant atmosphere between them. They may do great things together or simply inspire one another.

sorry had to edit out the names....but her name was first in each one

Hi Warrior... what are the numbers referring to? the orbs? Synastry is what I do...I actually read synastry better than natals really. Did you know this chick's birthtime? Same day synastry is interesting. My best friend since elementary school...we were born 12 hours apart (on different days)...and she's an ENFP if you can believe it...but astrologically speaking...our strengths are doubled as well as our weaknesses...this is how our synastry reads and you can totally feel that wow.

*edit ew I don't like how they are saying "positive aspect" and "challenging aspect"...some of the challenging aspects will be your most positive and vice versa...

- - - Updated - - -

I’m a Virgo with Libra rising. Not that I tend to put too much stock in astrology.

You're totally into it.

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Hi Warrior... what are the numbers referring to? the orbs? Synastry is what I do...I actually read synastry better than natals really. Did you know this chick's birthtime? Same day synastry is interesting. My best friend since elementary school...we were born 12 hours apart (on different days)...and she's an ENFP if you can believe it...but astrologically speaking...our strengths are doubled as well as our weaknesses...this is how our synastry reads and you can totally feel that wow.

*edit ew I don't like how they are saying "positive aspect" and "challenging aspect"...some of the challenging aspects will be your most positive and vice versa...

- - - Updated - - -

You're totally into it.
Thank you for showing interest! :) um...I don't know too much about astrology to be honest, I'm not sure what the numbers represent, sorry. And yeah, I knew this girl's birthtime, because she told me. and that's cool, with you and your friend's strengths and being born 12 hours apart and all. :) i dont know too much about the jargon, glad youre into it, though!

Starry

In the northern hemisphere libra and virgo risings are stastically the most common due to the sun path in the sky. In the southern hemisphere pisces and aries are most common.

Are there that many unbelievably good-looking people in the north though? Well, you said virgo too.

(this is super interesting to me thank you - I did not know this.)

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP

- - - Updated - - -

You're totally into it.
would you say me and this girl are compatible? I am pisces sun, libra moon, aries mercury and venus, mars scorpio, jupiter aries, saturn taurus, uranus aquarius, neptune aquarius, pluto sagitarrius, lillith scorpio, north node leo, scorpio rising, chiron sagitarrius, ceres gemini, pallas aries, juno sagitarrius, vesta leo, fortune aries, and south node aquarius, and the other girl has all the same traits except aquarius rising and moon in virgo

Starry

would you say me and this girl are compatible? I am pisces sun, libra moon, aries mercury and venus, mars scorpio, jupiter aries, saturn taurus, uranus aquarius, neptune aquarius, pluto sagitarrius, lillith scorpio, north node leo, scorpio rising, chiron sagitarrius, ceres gemini, pallas aries, juno sagitarrius, vesta leo, fortune aries, and south node aquarius, and the other girl has all the same traits except aquarius rising and moon in virgo

there are certain things i would want to see in a romantic synastry chart but since we're primarily considering exact aspects i would need exact birth times and birth places for you both which i do not want you to send me as im merely a stranger to you on the internet.

what were those numbers?

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
there are certain things i would want to see in a romantic synastry chart but since we're primarily considering exact aspects i would need exact birth times and birth places for you both which i do not want you to send me as im merely a stranger to you on the internet.

what were those numbers?
i dont know what those numbers were. but here's what it said with regards to aspects:
EDIT: Guy Aspect Edit: Girl Orb/Value
Sun Conjunction Sun 1.03 143
Sun Trine Mars 2.18 99
Sun Square Pluto 2.39 -81
Moon Opposition Jupiter 0.48 -108
Moon Trine Neptune 1.37 64
Moon Trine Ascendant 0.40 107
Mercury Conjunction Mercury 1.00 96
Mercury Conjunction Jupiter 2.55 126
Venus Conjunction Venus 1.17 70
Venus Sextile Uranus 1.45 45
Venus Trine Pluto 2.11 44
Mars Trine Sun 1.05 131
Mars Conjunction Mars 0.10 31
Jupiter Conjunction Mercury 4.10 104
Jupiter Conjunction Jupiter 0.15 130
Jupiter Sextile Neptune 1.04 47
Jupiter Sextile Ascendant 0.06 78
Saturn Conjunction Saturn 0.06 113
Saturn Square Neptune 2.59 -50
Uranus Conjunction Uranus 0.03 99
Neptune Sextile Jupiter 0.47 51
Neptune Conjunction Neptune 0.02 89
Neptune Conjunction Ascendant 0.55 97
Pluto Square Sun 1.36 -107
Pluto Trine Venus 0.54 58
Pluto Conjunction Pluto 0.00 80
Ascendant Trine Sun 1.01 114
Ascendant Conjunction Mars 2.17 112
Ascendant Square Uranus 1.18 -89
2128 -435 1693
now what?

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
If a synastry chart says a 1693 value out of 2128 orbital does that mean the two are compatible? [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]

Starry

If a synastry chart says a 1693 value out of 2128 orbital does that mean the two are compatible? [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]

I'm not sure if I understand what this means. But at the same time I'm not big on looking at *compatibility* even that word is like nails on a chalkboard to me. I'm not big on the words...'fated, destined or karmic' necessarily either but that would be more along the lines of what I'm looking towards...will the relationship take its form...and then what is the purpose...who are these two people to each other....what are the two people joining up to do...what are they learning...etc. (areas of flow and growth)

I imagine a score of 2128 out of 2128 might never begin you see?

I don't know you though. Let me sit with this and see if I want to read for you or not after some time...

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I Dont know what any of this means but Im a virgo.

I know that! Wohoo (I hate my sign tbh its so boring)

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I Dont know what any of this means but Im a virgo.

I know that! Wohoo (I hate my sign tbh its so boring)

Lol mine isn't super flattering ether. According to profiles im a whiny depressive emo who writes poem after poem of his sadness and cries for his mom all day :cry:. I do think we have all 12 star signs in us to a degree since they are good personalty profiles me thinks.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Lol mine isn't super flattering ether. According to profiles im a whiny depressive emo who writes poem after poem of his sadness and cries for his mom all day :cry:. I do think we have all 12 star signs in us to a degree since they are good personalty profiles me thinks.

At least yours is accurate...

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
At least yours is accurate...

Let us both thank the non-existent divines that we dont fit out star sign profiles or we would be very sad people :).

A Demonic Lover

MBTI Type
xNxP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I have way too much Earth and too little Air and Fire. I'm a Virgo sun, Capricorn moon, Aquarius rising. I don't relate to my rising sign at all, which is odd. I act closer to a Scorpio rising.

Sam (:

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I've pretty much just looked into it briefly, but I'm an Aquarius sun, Scorpio moon, and Cancer rising. It was scary how accurate it was though. It seems I am a super emotional, intense person.... what a mess I am. :)

Sam (:

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
zodiac.jpg

Well I don't know for sure if I attached this image right, but here is my birth chart if anyone wants to explain it to me more in depth. I would find it very fascinating and appreciate it. :)